19

Chapter 19

Si Nuo came to Huo Lao's farm in District A, and Huo Yunfan was still the one who received him this time.

Hearing that Sino wanted to go to the medicinal material warehouse to see why he came, Huo Yunfan smiled and said: "I brought back the lunch you made at noon yesterday and gave it to grandpa. Grandpa can't wait for you to come here every day! You can choose any high, middle or low-level spiritual materials. Unless you need super spiritual materials, you don't need to ask grandpa first." Mr. Huo really wanted Si Nuo to demonstrate to

himself how to remove impurities from ingredients. He was experimenting yesterday After a long time of testing in the laboratory, the purity of the impurity silk can only reach 20-30%, which is still far from the highest theoretical value of 50% purity.

However, Mr. Huo is not free for the time being. He is doing a full-body examination for a new patient in the laboratory. He has to wait for Si Nuo to come over next time, or when he is free, he will come to visit Si Nuo... and have a meal by the way up.

Si Nuo followed Huo Yunfan into the medicinal material warehouse.

Both star anise and cinnamon have medicinal value. Huo Lao has them here, but there are not many in stock. Bay leaves are just pure seasonings, so they are gone, but cumin is also available.

Si Nuo each took a part.

In addition to these commonly used seasoning herbs, there are also the most common salt oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cooking wine, etc. Si Nuo made a list and asked Huo Yunfan to help inquire about the source of the goods.

Huo Yunfan knew that Si Nuo was relatively independent and self-reliant, and he was unwilling to accept gifts for a long time, so he said directly: "Some of these are produced by our own farm, and some are bought by the gourmet experience under the name of my mother and father. As long as you need Si Nuo, I will I can give you long-term gong ying, and we only charge the cost."

Si Nuo sincerely thanked you.

Huo Yunfan smiled and said: "It should be my grandfather and I thanking you, Sinuo! I told my grandfather that you allowed me to watch and help me while cooking, and my grandfather said that we can't let you suffer. I don't know Sinuo Is there anything else you need?"

Si Nuo said that he still wanted another holographic virtual warehouse.

It would be best if it was a luxury class, but there really wasn't any, and a high-end virtual warehouse would also be fine, but this time, Si Nuo insisted on paying.

Huo Yunfan didn't quite understand, Si Nuo already had a virtual warehouse, why would he need another one? But he didn't ask much, and only said that the luxury virtual warehouse still has a spare, but he absolutely can't collect money, this is considered as the tuition fee for him and Si Nuo to "study".

The two insisted on each other, and they didn't want to let the other party suffer. They felt that what they paid was just a little effort.

After arguing for a while, the two finally took a step back——

Huo Yunfan: "For your peace of mind, I will accept the money from the virtual warehouse.

" You don't need to be too entangled."

Huo Yunfan blinked: "We are friends, right?"

Si Nuo smiled and said, "Of course!"

At this time, the robot Ah Yi led a refined and elegant young female to the medicinal material warehouse.