105

Chapter 105 Ancient China Food Platform

All in all, although Sino Nuo's "meeting his in-laws" this time was not quite what he had imagined, it went very smoothly overall.

Under Empress Rong Ze's strong persuasion, Si Nuo and Lei Si stayed in Cangqing Palace for a month.

This time is already the limit that the two beloved wives, Emperor Lei Sha and Crown Prince Lei Si, can endure.

Even if there are top-quality food every day, Emperor Lei Sa still can't stand his daughter-in-law being snatched most of his attention by his daughter-in-law-to-be.

Lei Si was even more depressed, not only had to compete with his mother and a lot of spiritual chefs for his daughter-in-law's attention, but also distributed most of the delicacies made by his own daughter-in-law.

Fortunately, during this month, apart from exchanging feelings and eating and drinking, the expectant mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are not idle.

Under the arrangement of Empress Rongze, the group of 20 spiritual chefs brought by the Sulei has already connected with the imperial chefs with superb culinary skills from the Cangqing Empire, and the two sides have had friendly and in-depth exchanges and learning.

After signing a series of documents, the simplified version (purity increased by 30-50%), refined version (purity increased by 50-70%), core version (purity increased 70%~90%) of the three versions were handed over to the royal family of the Cangqing Empire. As for how the royal family of the Cangqing Empire will use it, who will use it, and how to operate it, it is the empress's business.

From this, Sino can get a steady stream of funding and all the help needed to promote and promote ancient Chinese cuisine.

According to Rong Ze's arrangement, President Sino's development route can still be the same as that in the Huayi Star Region and Haiyu Star Region, first relying on live broadcasts to produce food to gain a certain popularity, and then establish the Sino Nuo brand ancient Chinese gourmet restaurant.

But this time the location is in a high-level star field with a vast land and rich resources, and Lei Si's parents are in the background. It's too small a case to only run a few ancient Huaxia restaurants. Empress Rong Ze's suggestion is to wait for Si Nuo to gain some popularity Basically, after they have cultivated a large number of spiritual chefs, they directly set up a Guhuaxia virtual gourmet platform on Xingwang, which holds more than half of Sino's holdings! The physical store can follow up and slowly catch up to build an entire ancient Chinese gourmet city!

In addition, an online training platform for ancient Chinese cuisine can also be opened. Ling chefs who are interested in ancient Chinese cuisine can learn some common preparation methods of ancient Chinese cuisine after signing an agreement and paying tuition fees. After the qualification certificate, you can also join the ancient Chinese food platform or gourmet city to open a store...

The so-called ancient Chinese food platform, the eight popular cuisines in the ancient Chinese era, Hunan cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, Shandong cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine, Zhejiang cuisine, Fujian cuisine , Anhui cuisine will be covered.

In addition, it can also be classified into home-cooked dishes, private kitchen dishes, luxury meals...

dinner, breakfast, afternoon tea, barbecue supper...

hot pot, seafood, snacks, desserts, drinks, snacks...

Malatang, skewers, braised chicken, Rice rolls, Guilin rice noodles, snail rice noodles, Shaxian snacks, Yunnan bridge rice noodles, red oil Chaoshou, Lanzhou beef noodles, Roujiamo...etc.