34

Chapter 34 Ice Moon Lotus Guardian Beast

When Sino was woken up by the intelligent system of the flying car, it was 4:30 in the morning and the sky was very dark.

At dawn, it was extremely cold on the ice field, with a blustery wind, a world of ice and snow, desolation everywhere, and a towering glacier at the end.

Fortunately, the suspension car has an automatic temperature adjustment function, so the interior of the car is still warm.

Lei Si Meow was also woken up, he got up in a daze, and looked at the ice fields and glaciers outside the speeding car in a daze. Last night, the idea popped up again - did the little female plan to throw him away The northernmost ice sheet on the planet? ! Gosh! The most poisonous female heart!

The deep drowsiness was immediately frightened away, and he immediately grabbed onto Si Nuo's body, and his claws grabbed Si Nuo's clothes tightly.

Si Nuo had never been to such a desolate place, and it was so late at night, he was actually a little scared, so he quickly hugged the big black cat in his arms tightly.

The voice of the system came out at the right time: "What are you doing blankly?! The ice field at night can be said to be the safest place. When the temperature warms up slightly after dawn, those predators hidden in the ice cellar and ice cave will come out to move around Already."

With that said, the system began to guide Si Nuo in the direction: "Do you see the tallest glacier? The entrance to the underground ice cave where the ice moon lotus is located is there."

Si Nuo felt so cold looking at the large glacier Feeling a little shivering, he asked in surprise, "What, you still have to go underground?"

The system said lazily, "It consumes one million fan points and gives you a buff that can sense the intensity of aura. The time limit is three My God, you can 'see' when you close your eyes, you can slowly grope for yourself, I'm going to sleep."

Without asking Si Nuo if he wants it, the system directly attaches the buff to Si Nuo, as always with personality ,Impatient.

Sino only felt a cool and comfortable breath in his head.

When he closed his eyes and carefully sensed the atmosphere of the outside world, he could vaguely feel the "spiritual energy clusters" of different sizes and colors on the ice sheet. mine.

Among them, beasts are generally light blue, plants are light green, and psionic mines are dark blue and light brown.

The tallest glacier that the system has reminded goes down to the depths of the ground, and the aura mass deep in the ground is the most intense and vigorous, with dark green, ice blue, and orange red.

Si Nuo was surprised and said: "This is really amazing, how can I master this skill in the future?"

The system: "When your mental strength recovers to level A and the level of the spiritual chef reaches level 5, it will be almost the same."

Si Nuo suddenly remembered , the system once said that when he reaches the third level of spiritual chef, he can learn about his current identity as "Lu Sinuo"... Just as

Si Nuo was about to ask, the system said, "You are so annoying, Mr. It's early in the morning, why don't you let people sleep? What's the problem, we'll talk about it after you finish the adventure mission."

Personality is very arrogant and self-willed, not professional and rigorous at all, how does it look like someone else's system?

Regarding this system that lured him to the world of interstellar orcs, Si Nuo used to be very repellent and defensive, but had to compromise and cooperate in order to go back.