62

Chapter 62 Egg Fried Rice

As the rematch of the Spiritual Chef Contest progressed, everyone really tasted the food made by Si Nuo, and they all became fans of Si Nuo's foodies.

Si Nuo's popularity has also risen accordingly. Half of the more than 40 billion people in the Huaman Empire have heard of Si Nuo's name. And the half of the people who are busy with work and don't have time to go to the Holographic Star Network, of the remaining nearly 20 billion people, about one-tenth of the new fans have followed Si Nuo's live broadcast room.

When the voting ended three days later, Si Nuo's three dishes won the first place in the Ling Chef competition with a total of 5.2 billion votes, and the number of fans in Si Nuo's live broadcast room became an astonishing 2.1 billion!

For three days, twenty masterminds were running at the same time, barely enough for two billion people to try Si Nuo's entries at the same time, let alone some lucky ones who tried repeatedly.

Many of the remaining passers-by did not turn fans, that's because many people hadn't queued up for the tasting opportunity on the official website of the Ling Chef Competition, and it was over! Everyone is protesting and strongly urging the organizer to extend the time for tasting food in the virtual experience space! Even if they have to pay, they are willing!

Because the maintenance workload of the data operation in the virtual virtual space is very heavy, and a lot of energy stones are needed as energy support, which is very expensive. Even if the Cheng family is as rich as the Cheng family, they only sponsored one spiritual chef competition.

In just three days, two billion star coins were consumed!

But the rewards are also huge. In these three days, many people became fans of Si Nuo because of this entry, and sent gifts and flowers to Si Nuo's live broadcast room, and the total income was more than two billion.

After the Starnet rematch of the Spiritual Chef Competition, the virtual food platform Cheng Zihan was in charge of launched a virtual experience zone for all the dishes made by Si Nuo in due course, and the customer flow continued.

Of course, this requires payment. There is also a limited purchase, three dishes a day! Each dish only sells 100 million experience opportunities every day!

The delicious taste can be experienced 100%, but the curative effect is only a three-minute simulation experience time, which is far inferior to the auxiliary healing effect of real virtual spiritual food, but the price is not much cheaper than real spiritual food.

These are the rules set by Cheng Zi silently. At first, Cheng Zihan was worried that no one would come to buy them, but the scene was unexpectedly hot.

At the same time, preparations for the real "Sinuogu Huaxia Gourmet Restaurant" have also begun.

The Cheng family recruited a group of spiritual chefs at a high price, about 50 of them, Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan took turns to give them cooking lessons in the early stage.

When the two of them were not free, they practiced repeatedly following Si Nuo's previous live teaching videos.

After everyone had studied for several days, on this day, Sino, the titular boss and chef, came to give a class to Chef Ling for the first time.

In order to ensure the purity of the dishes, Si Nuo directly taught everyone the simplified version of "Xuan Ling Jue Part 1" after signing the non-disclosure agreement before class.

The mid-level and high-level Ling Chef who was originally recruited by the Cheng family only for money, is now completely determined to work hard in the "Sinuo Guhuaxia Gourmet Restaurant", and has been working forever.