17

Chapter 17 Your Name

When Si Nuo came out of the virtual warehouse and just walked into the living room, the familiar aroma of food wafted into his nostrils, and his cat was walking around the virtual food prize in the center of the holographic projection stupidly.

The little eyes are full of eagerness, and the little tail flicks anxiously. Even if the little guy can't speak, he can guess that his heart must be endlessly looping "want to eat, want to eat, want to eat..."!

Seeing the little black cat like this, Si Nuo's previous emotions of wanting to ask the teacher for a crime disappeared without a trace.

Now it was just the second day after he brought the little guy home, and the little guy couldn't speak, even if he wanted to, he couldn't tell himself.

It was only then that Si Nuo suddenly realized that the identity of the little black cat orc cub had its origins. The little black cat was his first fan!

From the point of view of the foodie system, no matter how advanced the psychic beast is, it should be just "ingredients". Since the little black cat who can become his fan, how can it be just a psychic beast? Where is the psionic beast cub so smart and spiritual to this extent?

I didn't discover the identity of the little guy's orc cub before. In the end, I can only blame him for his ignorance of the common sense of this world and his rough nerves.

Regardless of how the little black cat made money on Xingwang, the little guy came to give him gifts in the live broadcast room after he had money, which shows that the little guy really likes him.

Si Nuo recalled carefully, in just two days of acquaintance, what he got from the little black cat was far more than what he gave to the other party.

He gave the little black cat something to eat, and the other party gave him a lot of meat in return; he transferred 10,000 star coins to his star network account as pocket money, and the little guy gave him millions of virtual gifts in return. Dried fish!

The little guy was the first fan he conquered with cooking skills after he came to this world, and he was also his cutest number one fan.

Si Nuo approached a little, and the little black cat noticed it. Its pointed ears trembled, and it instantly gave up the virtual food prize that could only be seen but not eaten. fast.

Sino tacitly knelt down to catch the little guy with both hands, picked him up, and held him in front of him.

The little black cat raised its meowing face, its red-gold eyes sparkled, "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" No matter how many fans you have, this prince is still the one who likes you the most!

Si Nuo couldn't understand the animal language, but he could feel what the little guy wanted to convey—baby please praise! baby likes you!

The words that Si Nuo originally planned to hold accountable, could no longer be uttered, and his heart was melted: "Baby is awesome! Brother also likes you very much!

" Liwo couldn't help but lower her head and kiss that fluffy cat's face several times, thinking how could there be such a good baby?

The little black cat is an orc cub that can transform into a human in the future, and it has a different meaning to Si Nuo from a pet that is purely a psychic beast. The former will make him feel that the responsibility on his shoulders is much heavier. The sense of satisfaction brought about by the needs of the other party is also much stronger.