84

Chapter 84 Survival Challenge Champion

Si Nuo's mental power depends on practicing Xuanshen Jue, but after taking 100% pure food for a long time, and relying on Xuanshen Jue to nourish, the wounds in the spiritual domain have been completely repaired, and now he has recovered to S level Now, although it is not as perverted as Lei Si SS+, there is no problem with self-protection.

In the Y-111 team of the Eno Federation, Clive William, the most powerful young talent of the Eno Federation, is at the SS-level. In fact, Si Nuo doesn't have much confidence, but because Lei Si is by his side, he definitely won't Let him have something to do, so Si Nuo dared to boldly try to practice his hands.

Generally speaking, the tails of the mental tentacles of the auxiliary system are smooth, and apart from the basic means of protection, they are not very good at attacking.

But the Xuanshen Jue practiced by Si Nuo is a method from the world of cultivating immortals. The spiritual power can almost be materialized, and when he uses an attack method, it is almost impossible to defend against.

In order to give Si Nuo a chance to practice his skills, Lei Si drove the mecha to dodge the powerful attack from Clive William's mecha from the opposite Y-111 team, but he never fought back.

On the other side, Zhou Tian drove the mecha against the third expert. His mental strength was basically the same as that of the opponent, but his combat experience was slightly inferior, and Huo Yunfan in the mecha should not be too aggressive, so he was slightly at a disadvantage.

Cheng Zilan, on the other hand, resisted the joint attack of Y-111 team ranked 2nd, 45th, and 5th, even if Cheng Zilan was very strong, a novice who had not practiced mecha for a long time was able to cope with three mecha masters. Very strenuous.

The audience who were watching the live broadcast could understand the performance of Zhou Tian and Cheng Zilan, but they were very disappointed with Lei Si's performance, and vigorously criticized - "

This is the Huaman Empire's so-called mental power SS + constitution SS, all different Can you have super genius strength? It's fake, you can't even beat Clive with SS-spiritual power and S physique!"

"Lei Si couldn't have eaten something wrong, he's got food poisoning, this performance is simply unbelievable It's not as good as his female teammate Zhou Tian!"

"Don't say that Si Nuo is holding him back, Si Nuo can't be the reason for him not to use a single move!"

Lei Si couldn't see these people's comments, and even if he could, he wouldn't care. His strength didn't need the approval of these people, as long as Si Nuo thought he was great.

If someone dares to compete with him for Nuonuo... Hehe, if you are not afraid of death, just try it.

The audience can see that Lei Si's level is very low now. Clive, as Lei Si's opponent, naturally will not be unaware. In order to hunt points and head points, their team has been deliberately avoiding the H-068 team. Husband has heard many people from other teams say how powerful Lei Si is, but now that he actually fights against each other, he feels that it is nothing more than that, not worthy of the name.

However, his character is extremely calm and cautious. Even though Lei Si looks very watery, he still goes all out to exert his strongest strength. Unfortunately, although Lei Si does not fight back at all, he is as slippery as a loach, making his Ninety-nine percent of the attack methods were missed, and a small number of hits were minor injuries that were not painful.

Slowly, Clive couldn't help becoming angry, this guy probably walked him on purpose!

However, when Clive increased his mental power input and wanted to increase the speed of the mecha and hit the slippery mecha on the opposite side, he suddenly had a bad feeling.