40

Chapter 40 Evolved from a scheming meow to a scheming boy

Lei Si in the form of a half-orc has cold and handsome facial features, plus pointy animal ears that shake from time to time, and a weak demeanor deliberately pretending to be wronged. It seems that there is no aggressiveness or deterrence at all. It only looks beautiful and attractive, and a little cute and silly .

Si Nuo couldn't bear it anymore, and stretched out his hands to rub the tips of the furry ears.

Si Nuo's eyes were shining brightly - oh, oh, oh, this hand feels really great! Whether it's smooth black fur on the outside, or soft white fluff on the inside!

At an angle that Sino could not see, a glint of success flashed in the long and narrow red-gold eyes of the half-orc boy, and when Sino touched his ears, his hands also quietly hugged the youth's slender body underneath him , coquettishly rubbed the boy's neck affectionately.

——Finally, I can hold the little female in my arms in human form!

The long tail was also quietly wrapped tighter.

Because the ears are the sensitive part of the orc, under the wanton rubbing of the female teenager, the temperature on Lei Si's face rose slightly, and he thought happily that he was right to deliberately suppress his body from fully growing into an adult.

The energy required for Leisi's transformation this time is indeed not enough. You can choose to transform into a half-beast form first, and then evolve your physical body again when you are fully prepared; you can also choose to directly evolve into a full human form, and then slowly consolidate and stabilize your spirit. area.

There is nothing wrong with the two methods, but one gives priority to supplying energy to the spiritual domain, and the other gives priority to supplying energy to the body.

Under normal circumstances, most male cubs will choose the latter. After all, the full human form is more convenient, and the physical strength can also be stronger, and it will not be "lower than others" in front of other male orcs.

However, when dealing with such cute things as Si Nuo, one must pay attention to step by step, let him get used to the company of his half-beast form first, and then formally evolve into a full human form later, which is easier for Si Nuo to accept.

Lei Si, who has evolved from a scheming meow to a scheming boy, secretly thinks, what is face in order to please his wife!

Being hugged so tightly, Si Nuo felt a little hard to breathe, his mind returned instantly, and he quickly withdrew his sinful hands, trying to push away the sticky spirit on his body: "Xiao Si, you are too heavy, get up quickly!"

Lei Si grievously said "Oh", and got up obediently.

Following Lei Si's movements, the thin blankets on the two of them slid off, revealing the thin and firm chest muscles and eight-pack abs of the orc boy, and then the perfect mermaid line...the mermaid line goes further

down , is a pair of black loose pants.

Sino poked his hand enviously: "The muscles are so good! I can't practice them." And asked very curiously

: "Where did you get these pants?"

, only pure appreciation and curiosity.

Lei Si felt a little frustrated, but no, his figure was indeed not as attractive as those adult male orcs.

He scratched his head: "The hair on his body has changed."

In fact, most male orcs who have just transformed are unable to control the somewhat difficult ability of changing hair into clothes at first, and they often have to run naked several times before they can learn it.