52

Chapter 52

Soon, the Imperial First Comprehensive University opened.

Si Nuo's application to transfer to the Department of Spiritual Cooking has been approved, because he transferred from the third year of the Department of Pharmacy, and he has already taken many courses common to the Department of Spiritual Cooking and Pharmacy, so he directly transferred to the second year of the Department of Spiritual Cooking.

Si Nuo's direct supervisor is Huo Yanwen, the honorary deputy dean of the Spiritual Cooking Department, Huo Lao. Although Huo Lao has not returned from doing research on planet n-213, but with this name, everyone dare not underestimate Si Nuo. .

Si Nuo didn't expect to learn much knowledge about spirit chefs from Mr. Huo. What he lacks now is the basic knowledge. It is enough to learn some public courses of the spirit chef department in school.

On the first day of school, Si Nuo followed the instructions on the optical brain notice and took a lot of basic courses of the Spiritual Cooking Department.

The morning is a compulsory professional practical class. A few minutes before the class, when Si Nuo appeared in the fixed teaching laboratory of Class 1, Grade 2 of the Spiritual Cooking Department, everyone focused on Si Nuo.

Everyone lowered their voices and discussed: "I heard that this former high-achieving student in the Department of Pharmacy was mentally disabled and couldn't stay in the Department of Pharmacy, so he transferred to our Department of Spiritual Cooking." "I also heard that he has

only class, but was accepted as a student by honorary vice president Master Huo as an exception... Tsk tsk, it's different to come from a big family." "Didn't

he use to be called Lu Sinuo before, why did he change his name to 'Sinuo' now? He actually likes me The anchor of Xingwang is famous, this Lu Sinuo must be trying to gain Si Nuo's fame on purpose, it's really annoying!" "

Hey, you also know that Si Nuo on Xingwang, that big is really good, the food he cooks It's very novel and special, and it's delicious, but it's a pity that no one knows who he is in reality..." "Dad

Si Nuo even made level-4 virtual food in the live broadcast two days ago! That's at least A-level mental power It can only be done, anyway, it is absolutely impossible to be this genius who has only a level of spiritual power!"

Si Nuo's current level of spiritual power is indeed not high, but because he has practiced Xuanshen Jue, his five senses are very keen, these people said in a low voice , He heard it all.

Si Nuo silently watched the electronic textbooks for professional courses on the light screen in his seat, silently previewing.

He didn't care about those people's opinions, whether it was their slander for him as a "waste", or their admiration for his status as "Si Nuo" on Xingwang, and he didn't explain that he was the "Si Nuo" in the live broadcast room of Xingwang. promise" plan.

The professional classrooms of the Lingchu Department must have experimental courses, and when he has a few more dishes in the classroom, even if he wants to hide the identity of Xingwang, he will not be able to hide it.

All he has to do is to use his strength to conquer these classmates who have many doubts about him.

Sure enough, in this first professional class, the teacher taught how to deal with impurities, and assigned a class assignment, requiring everyone to use the existing first- and second-level ingredients in the laboratory ingredients cabinet to make a dish. Regardless of the taste, the main inspection The impurity treatment is not in place, and there are special instruments to test the purity of the ingredients.