16

Chapter 16 The little black cat is an orc cub? !

After Si Nuo gave the little black cat access to the star network, the door of the virtual warehouse was closed, and the little black cat was on the star network.

Si Nuo couldn't tell whether the little black cat was a psionic beast cub or an orc cub, but after the mental power was connected to the mental sensor of the virtual warehouse, the virtual warehouse could scan and identify it.

Fortunately, as an unformed orc cub, it also needs to use a secondary identity to log on to the star network with the approval of the guardian, which is also a mistake.

Although the orc cubs and psionic beast pets can only use secondary accounts, there are some differences. Psionic beast pets can only use the animal form, and the orc cubs can not only appear in the animal form, but also have a virtual image in human form.

This is to facilitate some cubs who have been unable to transform for a long time to adapt to life in human form in advance and learn to restrain their animal side.

Given that the little black cat's real appearance is still in the form of a cub, his avatar in human form can only choose the system default or squeeze his face.

The little black cat uses his fluffy little paws to adjust his humanoid avatar according to his preferences...

Ten minutes later, the little black cat's humanoid avatar was freshly released - tall and burly, with eight-pack abs and mermaid lines Long legs... very aggressive at first glance! It's exactly what the little black cat would ideally look like when he grows up!

However, such a figure has a very delicate and gentle face, which is very similar to Si Nuo's current appearance in reality!

The little black cat is not very satisfied. This face is not one-tenth as good-looking as the little female, but the little female never shows her face when she starts the broadcast. For the sake of the little female's safety, it is not appropriate to make it too similar.

The combination of the little black cat's most anticipated figure and his favorite face... It is not an exaggeration to say that it is King Kong Barbie! It's so hot!

However, the little black cat didn't think there was anything wrong. This made him feel that the little female was always there, which slightly made up for the regret that the little female could not be with him all the time.

The only trouble for the little black cat is that his wife is so beautiful, he doesn't want to be seen by everyone, so he also went to the system mall, planning to choose a mask to cover it up...

ah! This black cat mask is a bit like Prince Ben! The little black cat happily chose it.

So, a few minutes later, the little black cat entered the arena with such a rough and masculine figure, a half-covered handsome young face, and an ID of "good baby".

The mecha battle platform has a very large flow of people, but it can only slowly climb up from the bottom novice field. It requires a huge amount of "experience points" to upgrade from the novice field to the advanced field and super field. Accumulating mecha equipment also requires A lot of energy or a lot of money, Little Black Cat doesn't have that much time, nor does it have that much money.

The arena lacks the assistance of high-tech mechas, and the fighting methods are more primitive and bloody, and it is also very lively, and all comers are welcome, and the winning streak can quickly advance. The most important thing is that you can place bets and make money more easily.