13

Chapter 13 Holographic Star Network

After lunch, Xiaoka, the housekeeping robot, happily cleaned up the dining table, while Si Nuo, Hao Li, and Huo Yunfan went to the living room.

After taking a sip of the boiled fruit tea made by Si Nuo, Huo Yunfan said in surprise: "I never thought that fruit can be eaten like this! The amazing thing is that the taste is also very good.

" Incomplete, after the level of mental power plummeted, his personality changed a lot, and many weird ideas appeared.

Huo Yunfan was just amazed and admired by the novel and delicious food made by Si Nuo, but Hao Li was extremely shocked, and made a faint decision in his heart.

Hao Li was plotted and framed, his body was severely damaged, and his physique dropped from S-level to B-level. In the past three years, Hao Li ate all kinds of potions, and relying on the conditioning of intermediate and high-level psionic ingredients, he could barely recover to B+ level, but only ate the food made by Si Nuo two or three times. Faintly felt that in the blood and meridians of his body, the impurity energy that was blocking him had subsided a little.

Such psychic foods that are more effective than potions are very precious regardless of their taste, what's more, their taste is much better than potions.

Hao Li explained his physical feelings in detail, and then made a solemn request, hoping that he could come to Si Nuo for a meal every day in the future.

The food made by Sino Nuo is far more than three times the price of the ingredients. In fact, even gourmet restaurants that are far less delicious than Sino Nuo and have no effect have more than ten times the profit of the original ingredients. More than twenty times.

In addition to providing ingredients, Hao Li planned to pay Si Nuo a "treatment fee" of one million star coins every month. And let Si Nuo ask for his help, as long as he can do it, feel free to mention it.

Si Nuo was very surprised, he had no idea that the food he made had such miraculous effects.

However, Si Nuo thought that he wanted to buy a few more "home page top card" promotions when he started the live broadcast next time. It would take a lot of money to reorganize the farm, one million star coins, for the wealthy N generation from the upper class It's not much, it's just Lu Sinuo's share of the previous month's pocket money.

A favor that can be repaid with money is actually the easiest, and Si Nuo didn't want to burden Hao Li's mind because of his small effort, and felt that he owed him a lot of kindness, so he readily agreed.

Huo Yunfan is still a student at school, so he doesn't have such ample money, and his appetite is much smaller than that of Hao Li, a male orc. The ingredients were originally provided by his grandfather for free.

He was a little embarrassed and said: "Junior Sinuo, if you don't dislike it, let me help you. There are always some delicate tasks that kitchen robot assistants can't do. I often help my grandfather in the laboratory. It's just like

this Come, I may also learn some of your cooking techniques. If you mind, you can directly refuse. But I promise, without your consent, I will never tell you what I have learned. No one will use it to make a profit."

Huo Yunfan dared to mention this because he watched Si Nuo generously live broadcast the whole process of cooking.

Si Nuo thought that sooner or later he would leave this elementary star field and go to a middle and high-level star field. In order to keep the fans in this world active and "not to lose fans", he would pass on his cooking skills and cooperate with food experience restaurants in the future. These are inevitable things.