93

Chapter 93

Si Nuo and Lei Si lived happily ever after. The sofa bed in the multi-functional small room can also be turned into a small restaurant. Put an energy pot on the dining table and take out the ingredients that have been processed long ago. , you can eat hot pot, and when you are full, you can still lick the cat/be licked by your wife. This little life is really happy, very happy and comfortable.

Life was getting boring, so Lei Si turned Hei Xiao into a mecha mode, let Si Nuo sit on the co-pilot and put on safety protective clothing, and he could drive Hei Xiao to kill all directions, single-handedly challenge the entire Star Thief Group, and stay There are countless legends.

The two of them acted alone, and the speed to the central star field was much faster. In addition, Hei Xiao's speed was already faster than that of the Sulei. It took only a quarter of the journey in the previous seven days, and now it only took four or five days to reach the central star field. Outside the domain, this also excludes a small half of the time when Lei Si encounters a strong opponent on the road and overturns his entire warship.

Lei Si's challenge along the way has also picked out his reputation.

Hei Xiao also appeared once before when he was cleaning up the Yu clan members of Jinyu y-666 team. At that time, Lei Si single-handedly overthrew 200 of their entire battleship. But how could the y-666 team take the initiative to publicize the details of this scandal? When encountering other Star Thief Groups later, it was always followers who came forward, or Ji Qianlan who wanted to sharpen himself, so there was no need for Lei Si to appear.

Therefore, the members of the large-scale star bandits near the central star field regard Lei Si as a new visitor from the outer space, and one by one strongly invites Lei Si to join them, or expresses that they want to be Lei Si's follower.

Where did Lei Si have time to talk to these boring Hai and Yu people, he would run away after fighting.

The Star Thieves then regarded him as a malicious provocateur. Within the Star Thief forces, they issued a high price reward for capturing Lei Si alive. Lei Si was too ruthless, and many Hai and Yu people were beaten by him. Call. They couldn't beat them, and they also hoped that some capable people and strangers would torture Lei Si well, and vent their bad breath for their Haiyu clan.

It's a pity that no one can compete with Lei Si and Hei Xiao, until Lei Si came to the outskirts of the central star field and encountered the most powerful Huangtu star bandit group in the legend.

The Huangtu Star Pirates Group can be said to be the only Star Pirates group that join forces between the Sea Clan and the Yu Clan. It wears the flying bird logo on one day and the swimming fish logo on two days.

Because this is a star bandit group run by husband and wife, Feng Qianyu, the prince of the Yu clan, and Hai Linger, the little mermaid princess of the Sea clan. They are naturally free and unruly and don't like to stay in the greenhouse, so they set up such a star thief group.

At the same time, the two are also the uncrowned king and queen of the Star Thief Group. All Star Thief Groups must accept the jurisdiction of the Huangtu Star Thief Group.

It is said that it is the Star Thief Group, but it is actually the last line of defense of the central star field to resist the invasion of foreign enemies.

If there are visitors from other domains, if they want to enter Haiyu's central star domain, they must pass the test of Huang Tu before they can enter smoothly.

Hei Xiao's ability to collect information is also very powerful. Lei Si and Si Nuo also probably knew what was going on with Huang Tu, and they also found out that Feng Qianyu was an ss+ level physique strongman with s+ mental power, and Hai Ling'er was ss + level mental power is strong, and the physique also has s level.