70

Chapter 70 The Fifth Teammate

The so-called spiritual dual cultivation means that the spiritual tentacles are deeply integrated with each other, and combined with the more professional "Spiritual Mind Dual Cultivation Jue" given by Chi Huo, the pleasure is even stronger. The feeling of spiritual comfort, joy, trembling, and numbness is simply incomparable. Wonderful, like reaching bliss...

Not only is it very comfortable and enjoyable spiritually, it is also very beneficial to promote the spiritual cultivation of Lei Si and Sino Nuo.

But there is a bad side effect, that is, the spirit is refreshed, and the body is easily excited and agitated... It is necessary to cooperate with the "Qingxin Jue" to forcefully calm down.

After Lei Si took Si Nuo to try a double spiritual cultivation, he found that it was really both joy and pain, so he stopped indulging in it.

What is more important now is for Si Nuo to comprehend "Xuan Shen Jue·Zhong" as soon as possible, and for Lei Si to get started with the first level of "Spirit Devouring Body Refining Art" as soon as possible.

Fortunately, Si Nuo's "Xuan Shen Jue" can also be practiced while sleeping, and Lei Si's "Spirit Devouring Body Refining Method" can replace most of his daily physical training.

If Lei Si has something that he really can't comprehend, he will ask Si Nuo to study it together.

In addition to cooking, eating, necessary studies, classes, and competitions, both of them are obsessed with cultivation and cannot extricate themselves.

A week later, Sino understood the fourth layer of "Xuan Shen Jue Zhong". I asked for a few days off, and with the help of Master Chi Huo, I formally built the Dao Foundation in the body. This process only took two days, and another day was used to consolidate the cultivation base and stabilize the state.

Sino Nuo's foundation building is over, and the final results of the Student Cup Mecha Online Trials that Lei Si participated in are also out. Lei Si won the championship of the Mecha Online Trials with a record of complete victories and strong strength that crushed everyone .

——This can be said to be an online mecha trial without any suspense!

At the same time, the "Spirit Devouring Body Refining Art" practiced by Lei Si in real life has also reached the fourth level, without Chi Huo's help, and after another spiritual double cultivation with Si Nuo, he also successfully established a foundation.

This is because Lei Si's physique is excellent, and he already has SS-level strength that is almost at the golden core stage. There are not many thresholds for practicing the first five levels of the body training method. It is only a matter of time before the first three levels are simple. A few minutes faster, starting from the fourth and fifth floors, the speed is a little slower. It needs more accumulation of the essence of the flesh and blood of psionic beasts, and a deeper level of tempering the body, so that the physique can go further in the cultivation of the sixth floor.

Next, the outstanding students selected by each department will participate in the Student Cup Interstellar League together in reality.

The league is played in teams.

Twenty people from the Spirit Kitchen Department, 30 people from the Pharmacy Department, 20 people from the Logistics Department, 30 people from the Optical Brain Communication Department, 20 people from the Mecha Maintenance Department, 30 people from the Mecha Manufacturing Department, 50 people from the Command Department, There are 100 people in the first department and 100 in the combat department, and 400 people in all combat and auxiliary majors.