87

Chapter 87 His journey is the sea of ​​stars and stars

After returning to the imperial capital from planet X-188, Si Nuo fell into a crazy busy schedule.

First there was the award ceremony for the Student Cup Star League champions, and then a series of exam preparations for early graduation.

For the live broadcast on the star network, Si Nuo can only go up once every two or three days, and teach one or two home-cooked dishes at a time as quickly as possible.

Then he recorded all the common recipes of ancient Chinese cuisine that he could think of, and planned to save them for Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan in the future.

One of the chefs, the master leads the door in, and the cultivation depends on the individual. It is impossible for Si Nuo to teach them to cook every dish, and how the level will be in the future depends on the two of them.

Fortunately, after Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan practiced Xuanshen Jue, the purity of the ingredients has also been greatly improved, reaching 80% to 90% purity, and the taste is getting better and better. Not bad, as long as you practice more in the future, you can continue to improve.

Before the opening of the first Sino ancient Huaxia gourmet restaurant on the Imperial Capital Star, the most important task is the spiritual chef training. Sino also took the time to guide and formulate the first version of the menu, and asked Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan to release it once or twice a week. A new dish, remove one or two old dishes that are not so popular.

Because he didn't have much time to flirt with the Huaman Empire officials, Si Nuo rejected the invitations from the imperial family, the military, and major financial groups, and only agreed to cooperate with the Huaman Empire Spiritual Chef Association, and they would send a full-time spiritual chef. They are allowed to observe the teaching class of the Snow Gourmet Restaurant.

As for other people who want to learn and taste ancient Chinese food, then watch his previous live tutorials, and wait for his ancient Chinese food restaurant to open in Imperial Star!

Apart from these things, the most important thing for Sino is of course to learn how to make spiritual food with Master Chi Huo once a day.

Chi Huo's current spiritual power is not enough to support his long-term consumption, but in order for Si Nuo to reach the fifth-level spiritual chef as soon as possible, he can only try to overdraw the spiritual energy he has accumulated before, but he will have to rest later For a long time, I couldn't appear in reality as a phantom with spiritual power.

Although Cheng Zilan was reluctant, she could tell the difference between the serious and the serious. Knowing that now was not the time to be clingy, she handed the jade pendant to Si Nuo, and only spent a little time alone with Chi Huo when she came over for dinner every day. They all locked themselves in the gravity training room, honing their physique which was worse than that of Lei Si, a cheap apprentice.

Si Nuo probed into the jade pendant space with his spiritual sense. To be honest, Si Nuo had worn the jade pendant for twenty years, and he also knew that there was a hole in the jade pendant space before, but this was the first time he saw the scene inside.

It may be because his current level of spiritual chef is too low, and there is not much spiritual energy fed back to Yupei. The space inside is not large, but it is not too small. It is about a mile square. There is an antique small courtyard. There was a quaint dead tree, and outside the yard was a spiritual vegetable garden, planted with many familiar or completely unfamiliar dishes or herbs, not too many of each.

No wonder Master Chihuo was able to distribute some seasoning packets to him from time to time when he was pretending to be a system, but the quantity was not too much. It turns out that he has his own Xiaoling vegetable garden! There are some dishes in it that he has never seen before, as if trying to taste them...