99

Chapter 99

There was still a week before Si Xiyu's due date, and no one expected that Si Xiyu would give birth so soon.

However, Lu Mingze had already made preparations. Two ship doctors from the Huayi Star Region accompanied by the Sulei were also invited to the manor to be on call at any time. Race doctors must be familiar with and understand the physiological structure of orc females.

After a period of chaos, Si Xiyu was quickly sent to the specially built high-tech delivery room in the manor.

Originally, except for doctors, no one else was allowed to enter the delivery room, but Si Xiyu's situation is special, and this is his own delivery room, so there are not so many rules.

Lu Mingze followed in and stayed by Si Xiyu's side, holding his hand and biting his hand when he couldn't bear the pain. Twenty-one years ago when Si Xiyu gave birth to Lu Jin and Si Nuo, he did the same The one who stood by Si Xiyu's side.

There is no doubt that he loves Si Xiyu very much, and loves the crystallization of their love - the child who is about to be born, but if there is an eventuality and encounters a situation where he can only choose one of the two, Lu Mingze will choose without hesitation. Paul big.

Because Si Xiyu has given Si Nuo food therapy to regulate his body in recent days, this time the delivery is not as painful as the previous one, but it is definitely not good.

Si Nuo originally wanted to follow in, but was stopped by Chi Huo—"You, a female who is not yet married, don't go in, I'm afraid that if you go in and see the scene, you won't dare to have children by yourself in the future, don't worry, I Nothing will happen to your father."

Chi Huo's spiritual image didn't enter the parturient, but he planted a rejuvenation formula on Si Xiyu's body in advance to restore his strength, and also probed into a trace of spiritual thoughts to monitor Si Xiyu's situation , if the situation is not right, go in again.

After all, from the perspective of interstellar people, he is also a "male", so we still have to pay attention to the "difference between male and female".

Seeing Si Nuo's anxious look, Chi Huo assigned a task to Si Nuo: "You cook a herbal diet that is most suitable for the mother to drink, and try to use the sixth-level ingredient, the pregnant spirit fruit as the main ingredient... ..."

As he said that, Chi Huo passed on the recipe of Shiquan Dabu Nourishing Yin and Yuanyuan Medicinal Diet to Si Nuo with his spiritual thoughts. This is a highly difficult spiritual food, which must be made with a spiritual cauldron and hand formula.

Si Nuo forced himself to calm down, knowing that it would be useless for him to be nervous, so he nodded and said, "Okay."

Lei Si, who always puts down his half-eaten delicious dinner, stayed by Si Nuo's side. At this time, seeing that Si Nuo was going back to the kitchen to cook, he quickly said obediently: "Nuo Nuo, I will help you." The

two walked to the kitchen together, and Si Nuo suddenly had a whim when he saw Lei Si's tall, straight and muscular appearance , said faintly: "Everyone is a man, why must a female with a weaker physique give birth to a child? You said that a male orc can have a child by taking the gestation fruit? Hey, in theory, it should be possible. After all, males and males, females and females Combination is to conceive offspring by fertilization..."

Lei Si broke into a cold sweat, Nuonuo, what are you thinking about? Your thinking is dangerous!

He doesn't want to be a male who combines a male and a female and wants to give birth to a baby! That would be embarrassing and embarrassing all over the stars!