14

Chapter 14 Cooking well and attracting fans every day

Si Nuo entered the personal background space of the star network live broadcast platform, and there were four light screen selection areas in front of him-personal settings, personal space, holographic live broadcast, and real live broadcast.

Lu Sinuo used to scan the appearance of the body, but now Si Nuo's star network image defaults to his real appearance.

If you want to start a holographic live broadcast, you must first set a face that is different from the real one, so that Lu Sinuo's identity will not be recognized quickly.

This exquisite and gorgeous appearance can be regarded as the ultimate beauty in the entire Huaman Empire. If you reveal your real appearance, although you can attract a large number of fans, you may also be obstructed and pressured by some people from the Lu family. Interstellar netizens will be more concerned about the dishes made by him, the former favorite of heaven, who has become a waste material. Harsh.

Therefore, Sino chose the personal settings section.

After consideration, Si Nuo first used the face pinching system to slowly pinch out his handsome appearance in the previous life. Although the facial features hadn't changed much, the outline was not so soft and delicate, showing a kind of handsomeness and sunshine.

This face is 80-90% similar to Lu Sinuo's appearance, and the completely different personality and behavior style will make people who know Lu Sinuo look familiar, but they will not feel that this is the same person.

Then, Sino planned to buy another mask in the system store.

Between the simple and elegant silver streamlined mask and the cute and cute black cat mask, Sino hesitated for a while, and finally chose the latter.

After putting on the mask, the handsome boy looks a little more lively and mischievous, seemingly out of tune, but unexpectedly harmonious.

A gentle smile appeared on Si Nuo's lips, and he was doing a live broadcast on the star network. Without the company of the little guy, he urged meowingly, let the mask somewhat similar to him accompany him.

Next, Si Nuo got acquainted with the environment of the holographic live broadcast room, and found that if he wanted to cook live on Star Network, he also had to rent Star Network virtual kitchen, and buy virtual psionic ingredients on Star Network, all of which cost Star Coins , although the price is only 5%~20% of reality, it is not cheap anymore.

Because the structure of the virtual ingredients on the star network is almost exactly the same as the real ingredients, many spiritual chefs or pharmacists like to practice with virtual spiritual materials on the star network first, to understand the characteristics of the spiritual materials, and then try them in reality.

The virtual food produced on the star network has no nutritional value, but the virtual "impurities" or "high purity" will not have any adverse effects on the body of the eater.

However, because the virtual food is actually made by consuming the spiritual power of the spiritual chef, after eating it, the eater will feel spiritually happy, and there is also a certain amount of mental power to restore, soothe and guide the spiritual domain, and promote spiritual well-being. The specific effect depends on the spiritual level, characteristics of spiritual power, the amount of spiritual power that can be contained in virtual food, and so on.

Virtual medicine is also a similar principle.

Among them, promoting the growth of spiritual power is the most difficult. Only food made by master spiritual chefs or pharmacists can have a very weak promotion effect.