97

Chapter 97

Si Nuo knew what Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu looked like, because Lu Sinuo remembered the appearance of the two of them, and there was still a holographic photo of them in his mind.

So as soon as he got off the spaceship, Si Nuo saw Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu at the port reception.

Compared to the holographic image, Lu Mingze looked a little more mature, but Si Xiyu was much paler and thinner, because that sizable pregnant belly absorbed too much nutrients from his body.

As for Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu, although they don't know what their children will look like when they grow up, how can a father fail to recognize his son?

Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu also fixed their eyes on Si Nuo immediately.

Si Xiyu has always been a strong character, but when he thought that this was probably his youngest son who had been missing for twenty years, tears came out of his eyes, and he called tentatively, "Little Si Nuo? Is that you? "

It's "Si Nuo", not "Si Nuo", even though it's the same pronunciation, but Si Nuo understood Si Xiyu's meaning.

Because in Si Nuo's memory, Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu called Lu Sinuo by their nickname when they were young - Xiao Jin. At that time, Lu Sinuo didn't quite understand why his nickname was completely different from his real name.

Lu Mingze also looked a little wet in his eyes, but in order to maintain his father's tall and heroic image, he quickly suppressed his tears, but he also greedily looked at the grown up female teenager in front of him.

Si Nuo walked quickly towards his parents, and replied with a choked voice, "It's me, Dad...and, Father." The

family of three hugged each other, Si Nuo and Lu Mingze occupied Si Xiyu's side alone, and they were all careful. Trying to avoid the big belly in front of him.

Hai Ling'er and Feng Qianyu stood under the royal spaceship, they didn't come over to say hello immediately, leaving the reunion time for the father and son who had been separated for many years.

Looking at the picture of a family of three reunited in front of her, Hai Ling'er was a little moved. She took her husband's arm, leaned her head towards her, and asked softly, "If we have children, will it be the same..."

Speaking of which, she and Feng Qianyu are much older than Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu, maybe it's really time to have a child.

Feng Qianyu gently stroked his wife's hair: "Want to have a baby? Could it be to grab the anti-abortion soup with Asi? Well, I will try my best."

Hai Ling'er couldn't laugh or cry, and punched her husband's chest.

Lei Si followed, but stopped four or five meters away from the three members of Sino's family.

Lei Si has lived with his parents since he was a child, and this time he has been away from his parents for more than a year, which is already the record for the longest time he has been away from home. Seeing Si Nuo reunited with his parents, he seems to... also miss his own family a little bit. Reliable, parents who dislike him all day long, but actually love him very much.

When Si Nuo, Si Xiyu, and Lu Mingze calmed down and were able to communicate normally, Si Xiyu had a thousand questions to ask, but in the end he asked the most worried thing: "How did you and Xiao Jin get back together?" Did Mr. Chi Huo help you?"

Lu Mingze also asked, "How is Xiao Jin now? Where is Mr. Chi Huo, is he okay?"

As for the other son, Lu Sinuo, Si Xiyu and Lu Mingze also He is very concerned, and in order to find Si Nuo and Chi Huo all these years, he owes a lot to Lu Sinuo, his son.