36

Chapter 36 Ice lotus cloud snake stew

The amount of food eaten by the blue fur ball is a bit scary. With the fluffy fluffy little thing that is only the size of a fist, it actually eats about the same amount of food as a cow, and it seems that it is still unsatisfactory.

Fortunately, Sino thought that the guardian beast to be fed should be a huge beast, and the food prepared was also very sufficient.

The blue hairball has never eaten such a rich and varied delicacy. It turned out that the ordinary middle and low-grade meat, after being cooked at high temperature, can actually become such a lure!

What's more, apart from being delicious, there is no impurity in these foods, and there is even a weak but distinct soothing power, which makes the power on the verge of mania in the spirit-devouring beast that has eaten too much. was relieved a lot.

Sensing a powerful and secret deterrent aura coming from the Fire Rock Cave deeper in the earth, the blue fur ball restrained its desire to continue eating. If it continued to eat, the annoying cub probably I couldn't help but want to come back and beat him up.

The blue fur ball reluctantly said: "Little beauty, my name is Lan Ya, nice to meet you. Are we friends now?"

Si Nuo couldn't laugh or cry, he didn't expect that he would actually make friends with a little fur ball, he was gentle Said: "I am also very glad to meet you, little Lanya, you can call me Si Nuo, of course we are friends."

Lanya spun a few circles in the air happily, and the soft fluffy hair on her body exploded into pieces again. spherical.

After a while, Lan Ya calmed down and said, "I know you came here for the Bingyuelian, little beauty. There are eighteen flowers blooming in the lotus pond, and you can take half of them. The lotus seeds I have collected over the years can also be shared. A small part of you."

It is almost impossible to snatch its food reserves or collection of treasures from the spirit-devouring beast for nothing, and it would rather fight with you to lose both sides and die together.

But if you give it goodwill and food that is enough to impress it, and be recognized by it, it will never be stingy in return.

Si Nuo didn't expect that the thing he had drawn could be obtained so easily, and he didn't know how to use the Bingyuelian after he got it, but nine flowers are not too small, let alone lotus seeds.

Sino thanked him sincerely, and said that he would leave all the meat and food in his space button to Lan Ya.

Strictly speaking, the middle and low-level food provided by Sino is actually not enough to exchange for so many ice moon lotus. The reason why Lanya is so generous is because it has something else to ask for.

Lan Ya continued to ask with some trepidation: "Little beauty, if one day you leave this planet to go to a planet with more resources, can you bring me with you? If I continue to stay on this planet, my strength will not continue to grow. There may also be a hidden danger of falling into mania at any time. Of course, I will reward you generously at that time." In fact,

Lan Ya wanted to recommend herself to be the contracted psychic beast of this female teenager, for mutual benefit.

Although Lanya is small, she is actually more than a hundred years old. Over the years, she occasionally went out of the ice cave to hunt food, and met many humans who came to explore the ice field. Although they did not know its race, they knew After seeing its extremely high intelligence and extraordinary ability, many human beings wanted to capture it as a contracted beast, but Lan Mao didn't like the strength of those people, and didn't like their greedy aura, they couldn't beat it He also escaped by relying on his keen perception.