100

Chapter 100 Conquering the Sea Feather Starfield

Si Nuo couldn't manage a self-service gourmet dinner for so many people alone. He brought 30 spirit chefs from Si Lei together to make it together, and there were also many apprentice spirit chefs from the Haiyu Star Region to help. A small half of them are classic delicacies of the ancient Chinese style, but in order to take care of the tastes of most people, they also made a lot of seafood and Zerg delicacies preferred by the Sea and Yu tribes.

At the same time, Si Nuo also opened his own live broadcast room for real live broadcast, but this time, he hired a special person to record everywhere, divided into four sub-channels, one on each floor, and viewers can choose their favorite channel to watch.

Si Nuo first went to the third floor, which was the floor where Lu Mingze, Si Xiyu, his friends and staff subordinates were located.

The protagonist of the full moon feast—little girl Lu Siyu has only been a month old now, and she is already very pink and jade-carved, exquisite and beautiful, and she looks like a beauty at first glance. He taught food courses, and he didn't forget to purify the best quality milk for the little girl every day. He also went back to the manor every three days to use spiritual power to nourish the little girl's body, so that Lu Siyu's muscles and bones would grow when he was three or four years old. At this point, you can also follow the unique way of spiritual power cultivation in the interstellar world.

Si Xiyu also changed from being pale and thin during pregnancy to a ruddy complexion and shiny skin. He is thin but in good spirits. This is also the result of Si Nuo's nourishing medicinal diet for him during the confinement period.

Even Lu Mingze, who ate well and drank spicy food every day, and replenished all kinds of very pure and abundant energy, his overall strength has improved a lot, and more importantly, his family is healthy and beautiful, and his spirit and mood are greatly improved.

As soon as Si Nuo appeared, Lu Siyu's little milk baby who was being held by his own father "babbled", and immediately discovered her brother's existence, and stretched out his hand in the direction of Si Nuo to hug him!

However, I can't help but feel that the little girl is too cute and cute. Si Nuo was a sister-controller when he was on Earth, and of course Si Yu was also a brother-controller. The girl took it and hugged it in her arms.

Si Xiyu said sourly: "Oh, the little girl doesn't love her father anymore after having an older brother..."

Lu Mingze took the opportunity to hold his daughter-in-law's hand, and whispered his loyalty: "It's okay, baby, you have it, I love you the most forever." The little

girl seemed to understand her father's complaint, and gave Si Xiyu and Lu Mingze a With a sweet toothless smile, he turned his head and MUA kissed Si Nuo on the face.

The small appearance seems to be saying, Daddy, Daddy, I love you too! But I prefer my brother who makes sweet and nutritious milk for me!

A family of four can be described as harmonious, warm and loving.

As another host, Lei Si was at the banquet of the internal members of the Si Lei on the fourth floor, but he didn't bother to say anything on the scene, but put on a stinky face full of resentment.

Not far away, Cheng Zilan was holding a jade pendant in his hand, choosing delicious food, and showing a happy smile exuding the smell of dog food from time to time, which was in stark contrast to Lei Si's resentful husband face.

But these are not the main point. Today's point is that Hailing'er and Feng Qianyu came forward to invite the dignitaries of the Haiyu Starfield, as well as the hundred tasters chosen by Si Nuo from his live broadcast room. evaluation and perception.