8

Chapter 8 Egg Mushroom Minced Meat Pancakes

Seeing that Sino was still in a daze, the little black cat took the initiative to rub its fluffy head against the boy's neck: "Meow~" Don't be afraid, as long as you obediently be my wife, my prince never hurt you!

Of course, Si Nuo couldn't sense the little black cat's inner thoughts at all.

But he felt that the deterrent aura on the little guy had completely subsided, and the soft licks and cute rubs all carried a sense of comfort.

Si Nuo regained his strength, feeling that he couldn't get serious with a kitten.

Si Nuo suddenly recalled that when his younger sister Si Yu was in elementary school, she was very attached to her grandfather and his brother, and she didn't like to go out to play with other children.

Grandpa Si jokingly said: "When Xiaoyu grows up and gets married, grandpa and elder brother will stand aside!" The

little girl would argue very angrily: "Xiaoyu doesn't want to marry, Xiaoyu is the last I like grandpa and brother! I want to be with grandpa and brother all the time!"

Probably the little guy can't accept sterilization, and now he can't appreciate the attractiveness of the little female cat at all, thinking that he doesn't want him and wants to push him away, so I just Will be so angry!

It has to be said that Si Nuo's speculation in the general direction is indeed correct.

Sino tentatively stretched out his hand to hug the little guy's fluffy body, rubbed back, and apologized earnestly again: "It's my fault, I said the wrong thing just now, baby, don't be angry with brother. Brother likes babies the most , I don't want you."

If it was before, the little black cat must have been sweet and disgusted when he heard such soft words from the little female plus "confession", and felt that Si Nuo was not reserved.

However, after knowing that Sino treats him completely as a pet, the little black cat just feels overwhelmed and can't be happy at all!

In any case, the tense atmosphere before one person and one cat has completely disappeared, and the previous harmony has been restored.

After Si Nuo washed up, he came over to pick up the little black cat and went back to his room, ready to sleep together.

The little black cat licked the little female's white and slender beautiful collarbone, feeling very agitated inside, but her body remained motionless.

The little black cat was very anxious, if only he could grow up quickly and take human form...

Sinoo rubbed several handfuls of cute fluffy, and finally settled into the soft blanket contentedly, ready to fall asleep.

The voice of the system suddenly rang again: "Today you started the live broadcast for the first time and gained 203 fan points, the mission has been successfully completed. As a reward, I will give you a set of "Xuan Shen Jue Beginner", and silently recite nine nine eight ten before going to bed. Once, it can operate on its own in sleep, and long-term persistence can condense and enhance mental power."

You know, although the interstellar era can use the mental external chain equipment to train the accuracy of mental power use, it has never been able to do so. The method of "internal repair" of mental power, and after the mental domain is severely damaged, mutilated, or even collapsed, there is no way to repair it except for taking medicine and mild spiritual ingredients for a little relief.