35

Chapter 35 Honey Roast Chicken

When Si Nuo saw such a miniature and cute guardian beast image, he was very speechless, it was completely different from the tall and fierce image he imagined!

Soon, Si Nuo had no time to dwell on this issue, because Lei Si and the Guardian Beast started fighting.

Lei Si sensed that the ball of blue hair was an ice-type psychic beast, so he chose to use the fire-type ability without hesitation, which has a natural restraint on the ice-type.

But the blue hairball is not easy to mess with. Its ice edge attack is very smooth, and its dodging speed is extremely fast. In addition, the familiar terrain has a home court advantage, and its hiding behavior is extremely tricky. It can assist, and the attacks sent out will not fall on the blue fur ball.

The blue hairball is an ice-type spirit-eating beast, which can devour any aura-rich things to improve its own strength, because it lives under the ice field of the agricultural star like a paradise. It can be regarded as a comfortable environment and rich materials. Its five-level top-level strength can be called the most powerful psionic beast in the elementary star field.

Ice-type spirit-eating beasts are not very prominent in terms of attack power, but they are extremely fast, good at hiding their own breath, and very smart and good at sensing—they are born with the ability to sense the existence of various spiritual treasures, and they also have a strong sense of danger Sensitivity, even can sense people's emotions.

For example, the blue fur ball has sensed it now - the black cat cub in front of him is very powerful, dangerous and hates it, and has great hostility towards it; the weak one standing at the entrance of the ice cave The human female didn't have any malice towards it, and was a little surprised and curious.

In addition to the advantages, the ice-type spirit-eating beast also has many disadvantages. It is afraid of heat and fire, and cannot be separated from the supply of ice-type psionic breath for a long time. Due to the excessive consumption of spirits, many impurities have accumulated in the body, and an uncontrollable Well, it's easy to fall into mental mania.

Because the ice-type aura of the ice moon lotus is pure, and has the functions of purifying, calming, and soothing, it can effectively prevent the spirit-eating beasts from falling into mental mania, so the blue fur ball is the top-level fifth-level spiritual beast that condescends to do it. The guardian beast of the five-level elementary/middle/advanced ice moon lotus.

In order to suppress the excessive impurity energy in the body, besides eating and eating, the blue fur ball likes to do the most is to hibernate on the ice moon lotus leaves.

The blue furball was extremely clever, and quickly analyzed that the weak human female was the weakness of the top orc cub in front of him. All his attacks would be carefully avoided by that female.

The blue furball quickly judged that it couldn't beat the annoying cub with its own strength, and immediately turned to the direction of Si Nuo, carefully bypassing the fireball surrounding Si Nuo's body, and quickly and accurately pounced on Si Nuo On the top of the head, two small claws stretched out to grab Si Nuo's soft hair to stabilize his figure.

It looked as if there was a fluffy blue plush pendant on Sino Nuo's head... quite cute.

Getting closer, the blue hairball found that the female boy had a pure soothing breath similar to that of the ice moon lotus... even more comfortable than the breath of the ice moon lotus.

The large piece of delicious meat before seemed to be brought out by this human female!

—Wow, what a big baby!