95

Chapter 95 Dad's Situation

Seeing daddy soon! Sino was a little nervous. Ge@格@党小说

雅斯诺's way to relieve tension is to cook delicious food... He brought a full set of kitchen utensils and seasonings that he usually used with him, and he has a good understanding of the ingredients in Haiyu Starfield, so he quickly made a table A sumptuous feast of insect meat and seafood.

Crisp-fried, braised in soy sauce, sweet and sour, stir-fried, stewed in soy sauce... Different from Haiyu Xingyu's light and tasteless eating habits, they are all big dishes with strong flavors.

In order to appease the little black cat who was craving roasted wings, Si Nuo also made a garlic roasted wing from the ingredients that came with the space button.

Such a sumptuous and delicious meal, Hailing swallowed several jars of saliva since Sino started preparing it. Even Feng Qianyu, who had sworn before that Sino's culinary skills were boasted and exaggerated, smelled the rich A variety of aromas, and I can't hold back my arrogance.

It looks so delicious, I really want to eat it!

The hungry and thirsty Hai Ling'er had already sat at the table, Feng Qianyu had selective amnesia and also sat at the table.

Fortunately, Si Nuo didn't intend to make things difficult for these two, and his influential foreign friends in the Haiyu Star Territory even humbly said: "The ingredients are limited, and the dishes are not very rich. Please don't dislike it. ."

How could they dislike such delicious spiritual delicacies? Hai Ling'er and Feng Qianyu immediately started eating, but they were not very used to using chopsticks, which greatly affected their eating speed.

In order to facilitate the snatching of food, Lei Si didn't care about being cute at the moment, he had already changed back into a human form, and the chopsticks were so fast that they almost brought out afterimages.

Wherever Lei Si's chopsticks passed, a large plate of dishes quickly dwindled, if it weren't for the target of his wife's desire to become a fan, Lei Si would not want to leave it for the two people opposite him at all.

Feng Qianyu usually eats all kinds of insect meat, so the direction of his chopsticks is also mainly insect meat.

"Oh my god, how can this crispy fried insect meat stick be so delicious, it's unscientific!"

Hai Ling'er usually eats all kinds of sashimi or live seafood, and doesn't like cooked food very much. At this moment, she is also captured by the rich and delicious seafood feast. She holds the stir-fried small sea crab, which is so delicious that she even licks the shell over and over.

"I think what I ate before was all rubbish, and I missed tens of billions! It turns out that the food in the Huayi Starfield is so delicious!"

Si Nuo didn't explain that it wasn't that the food in the Huayi Starfield was so delicious, but that the food he made was so delicious. It's so delicious, after all, it's a bit shameful to boast.

It seems that these two couples, who are known as the strongest masters in the Haiyu Starfield, have been conquered by the food he cooked.

With their approval, he will get twice the result with half the effort if he wants to promote the ancient Chinese food culture in Haiyu Starfield in the future.

Rather than Si Nuo actively asking to invade and change the Haiyu Starfield, it is better to wait for the Haiyu Starfield to invite him to join and help them change.

When they first met, Hailing'er and Feng Qianyu were willing to have friendly peace talks with the two of them, mostly because they were shocked by Lei Si's strength and the power behind him. They believed that Si Nuo was Lei Si's shortcoming and weakness, and their attitude towards Si Nuo Although it was good, he didn't pay much attention to it, he just thought it was a more powerful psychic chef.