48

Chapter 48 Lei Si's Identity Exposed

Si Nuo is now a third-level spiritual chef, and although it is still difficult to upgrade to a fifth-level spiritual chef, as long as there are enough ingredients at the third, fourth and fifth levels, it will not be too far away from this short-term goal.

Before leaving the Huayi star field, the higher his popularity within the entire star field, the better. Under the premise of ensuring safety, there is no need to hide too much. Cooperating with some rich and powerful people and making high-grade spiritual food for them is also one of the important ways to become famous.

Si Nuo's reputation on StarNet can't be greatly improved now, because it's not enough to have delicious food. Most people can't eat it anyway. If he wants to be popular, he needs to be seen by more people on a deeper level ability.

Dealing with the impurities of the fifth-level ingredients and ensuring 100% purity is something that even the imperial master-level spiritual chefs cannot do!

It's rare to meet a partner who has a lot of five-level ingredients. Of course, Si Nuo must seize the opportunity.

In addition to thinking about Lei Si's physical evolution, it is also for the sake of reaching the fifth-level spiritual chef as soon as possible, and going to the medium star field to find his biological parents Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu as soon as possible.

In fact, Xiao Yingjie, the owner of Lieyan One-horn Rhinoceros on the other side, asked these questions to almost every customer who had level 5 ingredients and wanted to exchange them for Lieyan One-horn Rhinoceros.

In the past year, he has tried all kinds of methods, from looking for various high-level spiritual chefs, to now relying on this relatively roundabout way to try.

Among them, I have encountered many people who said there is a way, but that does not mean that his goal has been achieved. It is probably just the customer on the opposite side who wants to exchange five-level ingredients, and wants to climb up to the power behind him and make friends with him. Just rhetoric.

But this time Xiao Yingjie still had hope, and politely replied to the guest of A-116, asking if the other party would like to leave his contact information for exchange on Starnet, or after the auction is over, the underground auction house will be a guarantee and provide a meeting. Interview in the guest room?

Si Nuo prefers interviews, but before answering, he sent Zhou Tian a message first, asking how the underground auction house has a good reputation, is it reliable, and will it be blackmailed?

Over there, Zhou Tian guessed something when he heard Si Nuo's question, and asked, "Have you contacted the owner of the Lieyan one-horned rhinoceros? You can go and meet him. The auction house is trustworthy, and there will be no problem." If you don't mind, I can go with you."

Si Nuo knew Zhou Tian's good intentions and agreed.

Then he called back the owner of Lieyan's one-horned rhinoceros and agreed to an interview.

Seeing Si Nuo's serious face, dealing with these things in an orderly manner, Lei Si hugged Si Nuo distressedly, and kissed him on the cheek: "Although I wish I could grow up to be an adult right away, I don't want you to work too hard. At the current level, it is too difficult to deal with level 4 or level 5 ingredients..."

Si Nuo felt that the little black cat who used to only know how to be coquettish and cute, has really grown up now and knows how to love him.

He shyly covered the place where Lei Si kissed, and whispered: "I have a sense of proportion, I won't make myself too tired." After a pause, Si Nuo continued: "