76

Chapter 76 Picnic and Outdoor BBQ

You can't bring a kitchen robot assistant during the competition. Fortunately, Si Nuo, Zhou Tian, ​​and Huo Yunfan have cooked together many times, and the two of them have organized the division of labor and cooperation with Si Nuo.

Even Lei Si did a decent job of helping Si Nuo.

Cheng Zilan is not good at cooking food at all, so he decided to go out and hunt for more score cards, the score is secondary, the main purpose is to consciously practice "Spirit Devouring Body Refining Technique", embark on the road of cultivation again, and quickly become stronger .

After all, Cheng Zilan's current strength, strictly speaking, is slightly inferior to Lei Si's due to physical limitations, and Cheng Zilan can't bear to be inferior to his apprentice.

The most important thing is that only by becoming stronger can he better protect his Ah Huo.

Cheng Zilan went out to hunt for points cards, and in order to ensure the safety of the three females in the team, Lei Si naturally chose to stay, and he also directly handed over the A-level mecha assigned by the school to Cheng Zilan.

The A-level mecha doesn't help him much. His dual SS-level mental power and physique, the combat power of the beast prototype can fly, and the space ability can teleport, and he can fight other orcs driving the A-level mecha with bare hands. It can also be a battle.

In case of unexpected danger, there is still an SS-level mecha that his father and mother hired to build for him in Lei Si's portable space!

When Cheng Zilan was in low spirits before, he only learned a little basic operation of mechas on Xingwang under the persecution of his family brothers. Now his spirit has improved and he is also very interested in mechas. In addition, he knows that his current body is really good. He was not strong enough to face mecha opponents with his bare hands, so he unceremoniously accepted the "filial piety" of Lei Si, a cheap apprentice.

It was the first time for Cheng Zilan to drive a mecha in reality, and after getting on the A-level mecha, he stumbled and flew away.

Lei Si helped Si Nuo very "virtuously", washing and cutting vegetables, serving dishes and delivering bowls...

All the teachers and audience who watched the live broadcast were stunned when they saw the division of labor in the team h-068, the strongest fighter The only way for the powerful Lei Si to be sympathetic in their team is to help Si Nuo?

What's even more deceitful is that he is often dismissed by Si Nuo as "clumsy"...

Many people who don't understand the charm of Si Nuo, especially the audience of the Yinuo Federation who heard about Si Nuo for the first time, immediately said : "This female looks pretty, but it's not to the point where a male ss-level orc is willing to kneel and lick it, right?" "

This female is really a blue-faced disaster!"

"This ss-level orc is nothing short of talented. Soft-footed shrimp!"

"The Huaman Empire eats jujube pills, and our Yinuo's y-111 team is the strongest!"

And the Huaman Empire knows the charm of the food made by Si Nuo, and Lei Si is on the virtual battle platform of Xingwang. The audience who had never failed in the competition were very envious and jealous——

"Damn it, isn't Lei Dahei just a little more handsome, a little more cute, and a little stronger? He can't even cut a dish as well as a robot assistant." , it's because Mr. Si Nuo really loves him, so we put up with him!" "