49

Chapter 49 Sleep Together

Ten minutes later, Si Nuo and his party, led by the intelligent maid robot, arrived at the backstage VIP reception room of the auction house.

And Xiao Yingjie, the steward of the auction house and the owner of the fifth-level ingredients, was already waiting inside.

Xiao Yingjie is a capable male orc with a clean appearance and a gentle manner. It is said that he is of the blood of the rabbit clan.

Xiao Yingjie briefly introduced himself, indicating that in addition to the Lieyan one-horned rhinoceros, he also has five-level ingredients such as pine nuts, Garuda, black soil roe deer, and chasing wind beasts.

And asked directly: "I don't know if you can meet each other to show the sincerity of cooperation? And what you said before, you have ice and fire cloud snakes, and there are ways to deal with impurities in multiple mixed ingredients..." Si Nuo could

understand , With so many top ingredients, it is indeed impossible to trade with an unknown person.

He hesitated for a while, then took off the mask, and introduced himself simply: "Hello, my name is Si Nuo."

Zhou Tian, ​​Huo Yunfan, and Lei Si also took off the mask, and Lei Si unabashedly He clenched Sino's hand, silently indicating that the female belonged to his family.

When the manager of the auction house saw Zhou Tian, ​​his eyes suddenly widened, and he seemed hesitant to speak.

However, Zhou Tian looked at the steward without hesitation, and said hello with a smile: "Uncle Li, long time no see, how are you doing recently?"

Steward Li saw that Zhou Tian didn't intend to hide his identity, so he said, "Little Long time no see, young master! These are all your friends, right? What a coincidence."

Only then did Si Nuo realize that Zhou Tian's identity this week was not just the son of an ordinary commoner, but the identity behind the auction house. Influence, the youngest son of the Zhou family who takes all black and white.

Si Nuo finally understood why Zhou Tian said that the auction house was trustworthy.

Zhou Tian revealed his identity at this time, obviously to support Si Nuo, and hinted to Xiao Yingjie on the opposite side not to play any tricks.

Manager Li also took the initiative to introduce Xiao Yingjie's deeper identity to them knowingly: "This Mr. Xiao is the steward of Prince Xiao Yue's family, and the five-level ingredients he collected are all for Prince Xiao Yue's body..."

Xiao Prince Yue, the younger brother of the current emperor of the Huaman Empire, was once the youngest general in the empire, the head of the First Legion, only fifty-two years old.

One year ago, Xiao Yue fought against SS-level star beasts on the frontier star. He suffered serious mental and physical injuries. Because he lost his combat power, he couldn't even handle military affairs normally. For the rest of the Xiao family, there is only one title of prince left.

Xiao Yue's current physical health is very bad, and he has to rely on the top rare ingredients to barely survive. However, although the top ingredients are rich in energy and have many impurities, although they provide sufficient functions for Xiao Yue's body, they contain The impurities also aggravated Xiao Yue's injury.

Even Yun Lao, the only master-level spiritual chef in the empire, couldn't handle this problem perfectly.

The Xiao family tried various methods, and had no choice but to cooperate with the auction house in exchange for more level 5 ingredients, and to find a spiritual chef who can handle the impurities of level 5 ingredients better.