61

Chapter 61

In the preliminary round of the Ling Chef Competition Star Network, Si Nuo submitted three dishes—

the first dish was the spicy crayfish, which was very classic in Si Nuo's era and was widely loved by foodies.

Si Nuo deliberately chose a pocket lobster ingredient that was about the same size and shape as the lobster of the Earth era from the star network's unpopular ingredient library.

Although this kind of red-backed shrimp belongs to the third-level ingredient and tastes very good, in reality, not many people are willing to eat it, because the shell is more and the meat is less, for all male orcs who are big eaters and like to "eat meat" In other words, it's not enough to fit between the teeth. Even female orcs don't like the taste with a faint fishy smell. The interstellar era relies on special cultivation techniques, and there are many fresh ingredients that are big and meaty. There are many options available, so redback shrimp has become a "unpopular ingredient" that no one cares about.

Thanks to the star network, it is not easy to buy in reality. Only the resource star market that specializes in cultivating various aquatic products has red back shrimp.

When Si Nuo was broadcasting live before, in reality, he used a relatively large crayfish to peel out the shrimp meat, and together with the giant crab meat of the same size, he made a diced version of spicy shrimp and crab stew, but this is the first time Make authentic ancient Chinese cuisine version of spicy crayfish.

Thousands of tasters lined up for a long time, and they were all shocked when they saw the first dish of Sino Nuo's competition—what the hell is this?

If it weren't for the name of the dish, "spicy crayfish" was written earlier, they would have thought it was some kind of strange reptile species! It looks horrible on the outside!

If it weren't for the word "Sinuo" written in the name of the column that makes Ling Chef, everyone would definitely kill this kind of food when they see it. Dark cuisine!"

However, because it was made by Si Nuo, and the food made by Si Nuo has always been known for its unique and retro recipes, novel and delicious taste, although everyone doubted it, they still stretched out their chopsticks tremblingly... Si

Nuo In order to prevent everyone from knowing how to eat, Nuo swallowed the shell together, and also included the steps of eating crayfish in the dish introduction!

Pick up a red, oily crayfish, and take a sip of the spicy and rich sauce on it! Then go to the shrimp head and eat the shrimp yellow. The taste of the shrimp king is really delicious! Then peel the shrimp shells, remove the shrimp lines, and eat the shrimp meat. The meat is tender and plump, and the cream is smooth!

Originally, I just wanted to try one to see what it tasted like, but after taking this bite, my mouth was full of spicy, tender and smooth, it was unbelievably delicious!

Fuck, how can eating only one of such a delicious thing be enough? The eyes of the foodies suddenly lit up, and they couldn't control their hands. They reached out to the second and third...

Such an ugly appearance, such a small body, a small piece of meat that was only the size of a finger after peeling off a bunch of shells , No matter how much I eat, I feel that it is not enough, but it is precisely because I don't eat enough, I still want to eat after eating, in short, it is delicious!

For the orcs who usually eat unpalatable nutritious paste or tasteless boiled and steamed meat and vegetables, the taste of spicy crayfish is actually a bit too exciting and strong. The first bite It's a little uncomfortable, but this is Xingwang, and everyone will not have any adverse reactions because they are not used to spicy food, so once they accept the novel taste of "spicy", everyone will start to eat it. It's delicious Can't stop at all.