24

Chapter 24 The correct way to please a female
Because Cheng Zimo's message was sent first, higher up, Si Nuo agreed from top to bottom.

Therefore, it was Cheng Zimo who came to the personal kitchen of Sinostar.com first.

There seemed to be something wrong with Lei Si, but he didn't send it over immediately.

Cheng Zimo changed out of the elite retro light-colored suit he was wearing before, and wore casual clothes without glasses. He looked much more approachable, and even his cool and handsome face looked youthful.

He greeted Si Nuo with a smile: "Hi, didn't I bother you, did I?"

Cheng Zimo's tone changed from polite and polite to casual and intimate. If the meeting just now, he gave Si Nuo the feeling that he was professional, reliable and trustworthy The collaborator, now gives Si Nuo the feeling that he is a friend who is easy to get along with and worthy of association.

Si Nuo looked at Cheng Zimo, smiled and said, "I won't bother you, just don't feel bored."

Because it was in the personal kitchen, Si Nuo didn't wear a mask.

Cheng Zimo didn't hide his real identity. After Si Nuo came back and thought about it carefully, he didn't really care if the other party guessed his real identity.

In other words, in order to become a more stable partner, it is necessary to know each other's true identity.

Since Cheng's family rejected the marriage once, Si Nuo would always be a little embarrassed to rush to introduce himself. Therefore, it is the best way for Cheng Zimo to discover his true identity by himself.

Three weeks later, he returned to the imperial capital and switched to the spirit chef department. Waiting for more people to eat the food he made in reality, Lu Sinuo's identity as Si Nuo cannot be hidden for a long time, and he will always be seen by everyone. known.

At that time, he will definitely face questions from the Lu family, or try to control him and let him seek benefits for the Lu family.

But if before that, Si Nuo had already established a stable cooperative relationship with the Huo family and the Cheng family both physically and on the star network, then there would be nothing wrong with the Lu family.

Cheng Zimo looked at the sunny and handsome face of the female teenager in front of him. He always felt familiar, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.

It's really that Si Nuo's easy-going and laughing character is very different from Lu Sinuo's previous aloofness and indifference. Although his facial features are similar, they feel very different.

In the past, Lu Sinuo was a genius in the pharmacy department, but now Si Nuo is a genius chef, and the direction is completely different.

Cheng Zimo couldn't help but asked, "Did we meet somewhere?"

After watching the hot posts in the message area of ​​his little female live broadcast room, Lei Si knew that Si Nuo had become famous now.

More and more people were sending flowers and gifts to Si Nuo. Fortunately, his number one position in the fan list is still stable for the time being.

He looked at his account balance of more than 150 million, and felt a little relieved, but felt that it was not enough. Compared with those real rich people, such a small amount of money is nothing at all, and there is no guarantee that he can keep the number one fan list Location.

After entering the high-level arena in the arena, it is time for him to try the mecha virtual battle platform. There is more traffic there, and it is also a place to attract money. Now he has enough capital to quickly advance to the high-level field.

With this in mind, Lei Si chose to teleport to the scene where Si Nuo was.

Lei Si Meow held a certain kind of hidden expectation—to do to his little female in human form what he did to himself in reality, to hug, touch and kiss the magical horse... Who knew Lei

Si As soon as I entered Sino's kitchen, I saw a strange male orc staring intently at his little female, saying the classic seductive/Chinese lines from the ancient earth era to the interstellar era "Are we where? Have you seen it?"

Just after coming down from the arena, after finally suppressing Lei Si who was full of violent aura, the whole meow... ah no, the whole person exploded with rage!

Without saying a word, he directly punched the disgusting face of this guy who dared to blatantly pry his corner!

Starnet's setting is that you can't fight casually in public non-war areas, but there are no restrictions on private areas. After all, orcs are more impulsive and passionate, and they like to fight if they disagree with each other. Anyway, they can't die on Starnet.

In the non-combat zone, the party that does not want to fight can also teleport back to its own private space at any time, or choose to go offline.

But normally, the side that is provoked will rarely retreat without a fight, unless there is no confidence in its own strength.

Cheng Zimo raised his eyebrows, who is this male system face that suddenly appeared?

As a member of the Tianhu family, Cheng Zimo has always preferred to rely on wisdom to solve problems rather than force, but this does not mean that he is weak and easy to bully.

Cheng Zimo dodged Lei Si's punch very quickly, and unceremoniously returned Lei Si's wind blade.

That's right, what the Tianhu family is best at is the wind ability.

Lei Si was so angry that he didn't care about step by step. He practiced each ability proficiently before moving on to the next one, wind blade, earth spike, fireball, ice edge, golden light shield... Let's go together!

An adult S-class male and an underage S-class cub fought evenly!

Even if the virtual kitchen chosen by Si Nuo is large enough to be 100 square meters and very bright, it is far from enough for two male orcs to violently destroy. To Si Nuo.

Seeing that most of his kitchen was about to be destroyed, Si Nuo was shocked, and quickly stopped him loudly: "Stop, stop! Lei Si, you won't be able to eat any more at night!" Because he felt that Lei Si belonged to his family, Si Nuo was

sure It was the first to stop him, not to mention that it was Lei Si's inexplicable first move.

Si Nuo's words were still very useful, Lei Si paused for a moment, leaped backwards, and stopped fighting.

It was the first time that Lei Si had encountered such a strong opponent. Just now, he only relied on his unyielding fighting spirit and multi-system abilities to switch Cheng Zimo by surprise. When it comes to the proficiency of supernatural powers, the fineness of mental control, and the combat skills in human form, Lei Si is slightly inferior.

In the beast form, Lei Si's strength is a bit stronger, but his body, which is only less than 20 centimeters, is a serious flaw.

In addition, although Lei Si was very angry, he still didn't use his best spatial ability.

That was the trump card he relied on the most. The ability of the space system is a natural ability that only the top winged tigers can have. He doesn't mind being known by the little female, but he can't easily expose it in front of a powerful male who doesn't know the details.

Cheng Zimo was horrified by Lei Si's random display of several abilities, seeing that the other party had no intention of continuing, he immediately stopped.

Most of the elementary star fields have only one ability, and very few have two abilities, and most of them only major in one of them, and the other as an auxiliary.

I've never seen anyone who can cast four or five abilities at once! This must be a top talent from a medium star field!

Then carefully sensed the other party's powerful mental power, but vain and unstable aura. It can be seen that although this person's virtual human form is an adult form, the main body is probably a juvenile cub!

Such a powerful existence with unlimited potential should definitely make friends as soon as possible, instead of fighting for a moment.

From Si Nuo's call to stop Lei Si, Cheng Zimo, who has always been good at observing words and expressions, also judged that this male cub has an unusual relationship with Si Nuo, and that the cub's attack on him is probably due to a misunderstanding He was flirting with Si Nuo.

Cheng Zi silently swallowed a mouthful of old blood, but no, he just became a little interested in this mysterious and familiar female teenager, Si Nuo, and wanted to explore further, but the next moment there was an extra cub standing in his way!

Lei Si gave Cheng Zimo a cold look, thinking that he really couldn't live through this day. In reality, someone would grab his wife's attention with him, and even being on the star network would make him feel unsafe!

Si Nuo looked at Lei Si angrily: "Why did you fight the guests for no reason? Lei Xiaosi, you better explain to me!" Lei Si, who knew he was wrong, immediately chose to switch to the

animal form of a little black cat that scanned his body , slowly rubbing against Si Nuo's feet, wrapping his tail around his ankles, tilting his head and calling out innocently: "Meow?"

Si Nuo, who was furious, couldn't bear it for a moment, like a deflated ball: ...what's his rivalry with a little cub?

Forget it!

He picked up the little guy, rubbed the soft fur, and patted his ass lightly: "Little villain!" Then he looked at Cheng Zimo

apologetically, and apologized: "I'm sorry, the children at home are not sensible... "

Cheng Zimo: ... In order to please females, can there be such an operation?

Indeed, in the pursuit of a partner, in addition to great strength, it is also very important for a male orc to have a beautiful fur and a strong animal appearance.

Cheng Zimo smiled and said, "It's okay, I won't bother with a cub. After all, I'm an adult beast." Although

Cheng Zimo was just admiring and curious about Si Nuo, not to mention liking it, but it was a wicked thing Wanting to tease this little cub with an extraordinary background...

The next moment, Cheng Zimo also turned into a beast with great scheming, a tall and elegant white fox with snow-white fluffy hair and shiny water appeared in front of Sino, fluffy and fluffy. The big tail flicked slightly.

Si Nuo, who controlled the invisible plush, was dumbfounded, his eyes lit up: ... Wow, I really want to touch it!

Lei can't beat the fox's scheming, Meow Si gnashes his teeth: ... What a mess! This fox actually imitated him! ! It stinks and shameless! ! !