94

Chapter 94 Friendship and Peace Talks with the Haiyu Clans

They can't fight again and again. Now that the opponents are in their lair, they can no longer rely on warships to use any weapons of mass destruction. Even if they use the opponents, they may use space powers to escape immediately. What else can I do?

Of course, we can only choose friendly peace talks!

The voice that said arrogantly "I'm here" in the front is obviously the mecha pilot who fought against them just now, such a perverted existence... It sounds like the voice of a very young boy, which makes Feng Qianyu and Hai Ling'er realized that the background of the comer must not be simple, and he must have a lot of background in the outer space. If they are too embarrassed, they will become enemies.

The clear, youthful voice at the back shows that this boy with incredible strength has companions, or in other words, has weaknesses and short boards.

Si Nuo's obviously gentler voice also directly stated that he came to the central star field to "find relatives", so that Feng Qianyu and Hai Ling'er's tense nerves were slightly relaxed.

The two looked at each other, and quickly thought about who among the visitors from the Haiyu Starfield in recent years could meet the status of these two young "relatives"... It is not easy to enter the

Haiyu Starfield, and it is even more difficult to get out. There are some visitors from outside the domain, but not many. In the past hundred years, there have been only a few dozen or so, and there are many powerful people among them. For a while, Feng Qianyu and Hai Ling'er were really not sure.

In the cockpit of the Huangtu space carrier, Hai Linger and Feng Qianyu did not drive the mech, but wore safety protective clothing that could enter the mecha at any time.

Hai Ling'er took the lead with a smile and said: "Please come out, two distinguished guests, sit down and have a cup of tea and talk slowly."

Said, Hai Ling'er gave her own brain a command, and the special safety protective clothing she was wearing Automatically put it away, revealing the graceful and graceful figure of a mature woman, this is a way to show that you are harmless.

Feng Qianyu snorted coldly, but she would not disrespect her daughter-in-law, so she also put away her safety protective clothing.

I have to say that this couple has received the best blessing from the heavens, no matter from appearance to family background or talent. The red-haired prince of the Yu clan, Feng Qianyu, looks enchanting and uninhibited, with the unique arrogance of the noble men of the Yu clan; the mermaid princess of the sea clan Hai Ling'er has thick curly hair of sea blue, elegant and beautiful appearance, exquisite figure wearing an ice blue long dress, sparkling stars, graceful, tranquil and beautiful.

In order to show their sincerity and confidence in the negotiation, Si Nuo and Lei Si also first put away their safety protective clothing, and then put away their mech Hei Xiao.

When they looked at Hai Linger and Feng Qianyu's colleagues opposite, they were also exposed to the sight of the two opposite them.

Lei Si with short black hair and golden eyes is tall and tall, with stern and handsome features, and an incomparable arrogance and arrogance on his face. His previous combat prowess has proved that he has the capital to be so proud; another female teenager with black hair and black eyes looks like Exquisite and beautiful, with a cool temperament, but very gentle and amiable smile, he is actually a rare pure ancient Chinese descent, standing next to a powerful male orc, he is no less inferior!