77

Chapter 77 Delicious Beggar Chicken

Sino and his friends had a delicious lunch plus a barbecue feast, which was full of heat.

Because the aroma was so strong, the h-133 team passing by couldn't bear it, and even came up with a trick—

"We didn't come here for your score cards, in fact, we came to give you score cards ! Can we use the points card to exchange some food with you?"

In order to prove the credibility of their words, this team also put away all the mecha weapons, and the point card is in their hands.

This is a head delivery team with a combat division, a logistics department, two spiritual chef departments, and a pharmacy department. Among them, the one from the Ling Chef Department was classmates with Si Nuo, the one from the Pharmacy Department was classmates with Huo Yunfan, and the one from the Logistics Department was classmates with Cheng Zilan... They didn't expect to "survive" to the end of this competition, it was just because of

them There are too few points in hand, and the other teams want to "raise and raise" before slaughtering them, but they haven't shot them yet.

One of the sisters of the spirit chef was still very excited when she saw Si Nuo, and she looked like a fan of brains.

Lei Si thought of Si Nuo's great fandom, and failed to launch an offensive against these hateful and weak "predators" in the first place, so he could only look at Si Nuo inquiringly.

Si Nuo thought about it, and felt that this is also a way to get points! In addition to Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan, their group has three spiritual chefs. When they don't need to cook food, the three of them are idle. Why not find another way to generate more income!

After understanding the configuration of the opposing team, Sino said with a smile: "Then invite a few of you over to have a light meal together. If you don't mind, our two teams can consider a win-win cooperation.

" Earn points, win-win cooperation is not without.

But Team 133 couldn't believe it. Sino not only agreed to their request to exchange their only 30-odd point cards for food, but also offered to cooperate!

The captain of Team 133 is a not-so-strong conductor student named Lin Lei. He smiled wryly, "Student Si, are you kidding us?"

Si Nuo said sincerely, "How could it be? You are all really useful to me. To be honest, after seeing you, I plan to open an open-air restaurant of ancient Chinese cuisine on the experience star, and the transaction currency is point cards..." The two students of the spiritual chef department

can Contributing their kitchen utensils can also help him lay hands, handle ingredients, and make some simple food.

Those in the logistics department can help to pick up dry firewood in the woods, wash pots and dishes and clean up the aftermath.

People in the pharmacy department should recognize some edible wild seasoning medicinal materials. They can help to find medicinal materials and commonly used ingredients, and can also help to process these medicinal materials and commonly used low-grade ingredients.

As for Lin Lei, who has a relatively average combat power, he can act as the lobby manager and waiter of the restaurant. Occasionally, when Lei Si can't take care of both, he can also serve as a bodyguard... If all the people who come here are from the combat department, Si Nuo doesn't want it

! After all, although their team is only two strong, one can beat several others!

Everyone was shocked when they heard Sino's plan!