69

Chapter 69

Lan Ya stared at Little Mung Dou and said: "Little beauty's fragile body can't withstand the tossing of a big black tiger like you..."

Lan Ya's mental wave was not only conveyed to Lei Si, Si Nuo also heard it.

Not only Lei Si was shocked, but even Si Nuo was shocked. He's still...underage? There is also the issue of the difference in physique between the two of them...

Because Si Nuo felt that he was an adult for two years when he was on Earth, so he didn't regard himself as a "minor" at all.

In the interstellar era, female orcs are only sub-adults at the age of 18, and officially mature at the age of 25...

Generally speaking, females can do whatever they want when they reach the age of 18, but their bodies are indeed not fully mature. For the sake of future generations, at least full-grown 25 years old to get married and have children.

In addition, there are special circumstances. If the female orc is weaker than the male orc by more than two grades, it is not recommended to do it too early. It is best to wait until the female is also an adult. Otherwise, the male's ability in some aspects is too strong, which may affect the further development of the body of the sub-adult female.

No, Si Nuo's physique has only been upgraded to B- after taking a lot of spiritual food, but the adult Lei Si's physique is at SS level, which spans four major levels.

Si Nuo didn't pay close attention to these things, but Lei Si knew about it, so he didn't think about eating his wife to the end right now, but this didn't prevent him from licking his little female all over, and then rubbing it ♂♂♂♂ A few hands of friendship and mutual assistance!

Lei Si flew towards Lan Ya with a fierce wind ability: "I want you to be troublesome! I have my own measure!" "

PIAJI~"

The blue hairy dumpling was violently thrown against the wall by the male orc who became angry. It is very hard, and the body of the sixth-level psionic beast is also very strong, very resistant to falling.

Lan Ya was dizzy for three seconds before getting up from the ground, crying and scolding Lei Si as a "big villain", and then said to Si Nuo, "Little beauty, please ask for blessings!", and flew away in a hurry.

When only Lei Si and Si Nuo were left in the living room again, Lei Si hurriedly said: "Nuo Nuo, don't be afraid, I promise I won't hurt you..."

Because of the blood bond of his partner, Si Nuo could sense that Lei Si was full of heart. Because of his grievances and the importance he attaches to him, I also believe that Lei Si should just want to explore out of curiosity, and will not really hurt him.

Si Nuo also just wanted to have an intimate interaction with Lei Si, and didn't intend to experience what it means to be "a chrysanthemum full of scars"... However, at this moment,

from the yin and yang Pisces jade pendant on his neck, he sensed the love from Master Chi. Exempt dialogue applications.

He had to push the tall, muscular man on top of him, and quickly straightened his shirt, which was almost completely open.

Lei Si's mental power is extremely high, his sensitivity is very sharp, and he is so close, he also sensed the strange energy fluctuations on the jade pendant. He sat next to the sofa with a heart full of rage, running the ice-type ability to force his restless body " clam down.

He had a bad premonition that he would use his ice ability a lot in the future... Sure enough,

after Si Nuo packed himself up and connected to the dialogue channel with Master Chi Huo, Chi Huo's voice was It rang in the ears of Lei Si and Si Nuo, and it was also about this matter.