22

Chapter 22 Braised Pork Platter

When Si Nuo received a message from Huo Lao, he knew that Huo Yunfan would bring an extra guest over. After knowing that the other party was a male orc, he ordered ten more bowls of noodles.

The food intake of the female orc is about three or four bowls.

This is because Snow is currently using the lowest level of first-level ingredients, which contain less energy, so he can only win by quantity.

When he upgrades to a second-level spiritual chef, he will be able to handle second-level ingredients, and his food intake can be relatively small.

Si Nuo subconsciously asked the system, when would he be able to accumulate 1,000 aura points enough to upgrade to the second level?

The system replied: "When your batch of stewed meat is ready to be cooked, the spiritual energy you get will be about the same. By the way, when the stewed meat is ready, you have to give half of it to me."

Si Nuo said strangely: "You Sometimes you need to eat, sometimes you don't, why is that?"

Recalling that when the system introduced itself for the first time, it was about the foodie system, and Si Nuo always felt that the foodie should mainly refer to the system itself. Lack of energy, hunger and hunger, and later the system showed that he was not very "foodie", and rarely asked Si Nuo for food.

The system was silent for a while before explaining: "I'm relatively short of energy now, and it's okay to replenish energy by absorbing spiritual energy, but it's a bit slow. Directly absorbing spiritual energy food and converting it into energy will be a little faster. But I can't 'eat' either." Too much, the residue in the food is not easy for me to digest now, and eating too much will be harmful. Unless one day you can find god-level ingredients of level nine or even above level..." Speaking of this, the system itself also realized

that Seeing that this goal is a bit far away, he turned to say: "You should do the things right now."

Before, Si Nuo felt that the goals of "god-level spiritual chef" and "trillion fans" were simply unattainable, but now he is In just two days, he successfully attracted more than 100,000 fans, and now it is estimated that it has risen even more. The goal does not seem to be completely unattainable.

Of course, he could not have achieved his current results without the help of the system.

Si Nuo could vaguely guess that the third condition that the system did not mention was that he needed to do something for the system after he had achieved the first two goals, and the premise of this thing was that he had to achieve the first two goals. item.

The little black cat called out to Si Nuo several times without responding, and could not help biting one of Si Nuo's fingers angrily. The cub's sharp teeth were grinding against the pinkish-white fingertips, which made Sinoo feel a little pain, but he was careful not to puncture his skin.

"Meow ow ow!" This little female is probably still thinking about the male orc who came to eat just now!

The little black cat could sense an aura from the other party that was slightly stronger than that of itself as a cub, and was also keenly aware of the burning eyes and strong emotional fluctuations of that guy when he saw his little female.

This made the little black cat very vigilant and irritable. He didn't like his private domain to be invaded by outsiders, especially if the other party was more powerful than him.

He wished that he would become an adult immediately, become extremely powerful, protect his little female, and not allow anyone to covet her.

Si Nuo came back to his senses, and stroked the little black cat's furry head: "What's the matter, baby? Could it be that you haven't eaten yet? The stewed meat should be almost ready. I'll go to the kitchen to make some stewed meat platters for the new guests , if you can't make it, then eat some more."