9

Chapter 9 The Lively Agricultural Star

Considering the little black cat's appetite, Si Nuo fried omelets several times.

I was the coolest person watching the live broadcast, smelling the continuous strong aroma, I felt that my breakfast was almost unbearable!

My coolest whim: "You can start a holographic live broadcast. The virtual food produced in this way can be distributed to the audience for tasting. Anyway, it is just to satisfy the taste, and there is no problem of unnutritious or unhealthy." Even if I am the

coolest I feel that the low-level food made of such a hodgepodge and high in fat must be low in nutrition, and it is completely incomparable with my high-level psionic food nutrition package. What the hell is an omelette?

The more I can't eat, the more I want to eat.

Si Nuo smiled and said: "I'm a little poor now, and I can't afford a virtual warehouse for the time being. If it's a holographic live broadcast, wait until I save enough money.

" It would be even better if the rotten eggs and bricks given away were replaced with flowers and gifts of the same price, so that he could get more share (rotten eggs and bricks anchors get 20%, flowers and gift anchors get 80%).

I am the coolest: "As long as money can solve the problem, it is not a problem!"

Si Nuo shivered, anticipating secretly, could it be that he met the legendary local tyrant fan who came quickly with money? ?

However, after a while, I was the coolest but only left a long string of ellipses: "..." and left the live broadcast room.

Normally, after saying such pretentious words, shouldn't he be given a big gift? In the end, he left without even delivering a rotten egg!

Si Nuo was surprised for a moment, but he didn't feel disappointed, he just sighed silently, even in the interstellar age, it is not easy to earn a little money!

At this time, there were a few more viewers in the live broadcast room. They were all the people who watched the live broadcast of Sino Nuo last night and chose to follow them.

Everyone smelled the fragrance, and then heard Si Nuo's cry of being poor, no matter it was true or not, they all started to send flowers and gifts to Si Nuo, one or two star coins is not much, but it is also a heart! It's rare to meet such a gourmet anchor with a unique style of painting, so I need to give more encouragement.

Passer-by: "Anchor, with your cooking skills, you can go to a gourmet experience restaurant to apply for a chef! Chef Ling's salary is very generous. [Rose] x5" I don't want to go to work: "Looking at the food made by the anchor, I unknowingly ate

more A bowl of nutritious meal! [Blue Enchantress] x100"

The sweet little princess said: "Ah, I ate today's share of nutrition with the aroma, thank you! [Little Star] x500"

Si Nuo thanked the audience who gave gifts one by one, And explain that he is located in a remote place, and there are no gourmet experience restaurants.

The blue enchantress is worth 10 star coins, and the little star is worth 1 star coin. For such a generous offer of not wanting to go to work and sweet little publicity, Si Nuo was taken aback and said embarrassedly: "You don't need to give so much, It's good to just think about it."

I don't want to go to work: "Not much? It's just a little money."

The sweet boy said: "It doesn't matter, anyway, I stay in the laboratory all day, and I have no place to spend my money."