25

Chapter 25 Human Form Hugs and Kiss

The little black cat was full of vigilance, and the soft black fur on its body exploded. Now he has a little understanding of the habits of Sino plush control. He was afraid that his little female would not be able to control it, so he ran over to touch the big white fox. up.

Although it is in the form of a cub, Lei Si Meow can still talk to others because it is on the star network. He couldn't help reminding in a cold voice: "You have me!" So don't touch other males!

In the interstellar era, the hair of male orcs cannot be touched casually. Except for direct blood relatives, only the closest companions can touch them.

Sino was not very clear about this, but he also knew that his cat was possessive.

The little black cat is not an ordinary cat pet, and the big white fox on the opposite side is not an ordinary animal either. Although Si Nuo loves fur, he can't ignore the feelings of his own little cub, and he can't cooperate with Cheng Zimo, who is dressed in fox fur. "The former" and "former marriage refusal object" worked up and down.

How can you talk about cooperation in a serious manner after touching someone's fur? It would be embarrassing if the other party mistakenly thought that he was interested in him!

So Si Nuo just glanced at the two-meter-tall white-haired fox eagerly, and pressed the fluffy little cat to his face and rubbed it vigorously.

Although the little black cat is small in size and short in fur, it is soft and cute! The pup's soft fur is amazing to the touch! ! !

Lei Si immediately rubbed back very enthusiastically, and looked at Cheng Zimo on the opposite side with proud little eyes - the little female likes me, and a scheming fox like you has no chance!

Cheng Zimo felt a little regretful, ah, he didn't seduce the little female! Is it because the young master's beauty and charm value has dropped recently? It seems that I have to go back and do more fur maintenance.

His big tail is still flicking and flicking, and his fox eyes are particularly seductive. The expression on the fox's face seems to be smiling: "As an adult beast, I shouldn't bully the small with the big. But this kid with the five-element abilities is really powerful, just now I exerted five points of strength to barely lose." The

five-element abilities...

Even Si Nuo, who lacked common sense in the interstellar era, knew what these words meant after a little thought.

In fact, there are not only five systems, but what the little black cat is best at should be the space system.

Si Nuo paused for a moment when he sucked the cat, and said with a smile, "The little guy still needs a lot of tempering!"

Seeing that neither Si Nuo nor Lei Si wanted to go deep into this topic, Cheng Zimo knew that he couldn't ask anything in front of them. I can only go back and ask people to check.

Cheng Zimo has always been good at observing words and expressions, and felt the strong repulsion emanating from Lei Si, and soon changed back into a cool and handsome human form, and said with a smile: "I think there is something urgent to deal with, and I will wait for the food to be ready later. Si Nuo, send me another copy to try and test the data first, don't you know if it's okay?"

As a high-ranking male orc standing at the top of society, it is absolutely impossible to please another male orc unless it is for important interests. But because of the mysterious origin of this little cub's extraordinary strength, Cheng Zimo decided not to turn against him at least.