31

Chapter 31 Embrace in Human Form

With the assistance of the fire ability, Lei Si's attack power has indeed increased a little...but only a little.

Because Lei Si's fire ability is not proficient in using it.

But it doesn't matter, Lei Sifeng's ability has been used very slippery, and he runs fast!

Although the damage value is as high as 75%, this number has never jumped again. The A+998 with excellent defense on the side of the gray blade is rubbed to the side by his wind blade fireball from time to time, and the damage value +1% , +2%, +3% to jump up.

Gray Blade was able to stabilize at first, looking for an opportunity to counterattack, but every time he wanted to attack at a high speed, the annoying cub on the opposite side just used the wind ability to speed up and dodge flexibly.

Hui Ren's whole body collapsed, and he was so irritable that he wanted to beat up this nasty cub, Lei Si, hundreds of times, but he couldn't even touch the shell of the A-001 mecha opposite.

What, you say A-001 attacks hot chicken? Defense Crispy? What does that matter! The laser knife, high-energy ion cannon, and laser gun that A+998 comes with are not just decorations!

That's it... Lei Si grinds Huiren's A+998 to 85% by relying on his wretched kite tactics... The

majestic Huiren, who ranks eighth in the A-level field scoreboard, just lost to a newcomer cub men.

When the result of the game came out, the audience was silent, and it took a while to realize that the loser began to yell: "I'm bulging (响盛哉), where did the dual-element abilities come out! My wallet!"

"To be honest, from the perspective of S-level spiritual power, Lei Si's fire ability can only be said to be very average. Our empire does not have double abilities. One of them can only be used as a support, so that's it! What a fuss."

"Hehe, the problem is, he is still an underage cub! This is only the first time he has entered the mech battle platform! More importantly, the fireball he released at the beginning is 10cm in diameter, and there are at most 5 fireballs at a time. By the end of the game , The fireball he released can reach 30cm, and he can release 10 at the same time. Which dual-line ability can train the auxiliary ability so smoothly?

" The novice field has been promoted to the advanced field, and it has not lost a single defeat."

Because Lei Si exposed dual-line abilities, and also showed amazing talent in mech combat, there were endless discussions about him, compared with the previous days in the arena. Received much more attention.

For these, Lei Si didn't care at all.

Because of the excessive consumption of mental power, Lei Si felt that he was a bit tired now.

But Lei Si is still very happy, what the hell, the account balance of this Prince Meow has become 1.2 billion! The speed of making money is so fast! Marrying a daughter-in-law is still far behind, but raising a daughter-in-law is no problem!

At this time, Si Nuo sent him an invitation to talk in the same scene.

Lei Si was shocked, it turned out that the little female also saw him in the match just now?

Lei Si was annoyed, if he had known that the little female was there, he should have tried to be more handsome.

Because as a cub, his body has not yet matured, his mental domain is not stable enough, and his mental power is not enough to support multiple abilities. Therefore, Lei Si uses his natural abilities and wind abilities very easily, and other abilities are relatively powerful. In general, there is a lot of room for improvement.