12

Chapter 12 Picky Eaters Will Not Grow Up

Smelling the aroma, one knows that it must be a very tempting delicacy, and it must not be a dark dish!

A large group of viewers who shouted "bad reviews" never expected that the face slap would come so unexpectedly!

However, they are still very stubborn and continue to criticize and slander: "Fried food is not healthy and nutritious at all!" "

Maybe it uses food flavoring? It just smells good, and it must not taste good!" "

That kind What is the ingredient of the pungent smell? Could it be a poisonous ingredient? The anchor worked very hard to become famous." "I dare not show my face in a live broadcast, the anchor must be an ugly

monster!"

Want to eat, or more neutral comments, are buried in this full screen of complaints.

People always like to have a skeptical and harsh attitude towards unknown things, especially Si Nuo's spicy dried fish dish, which is completely different from the light food culture style that the interstellar people have formed for a long time.

Fortunately, Si Nuo likes to concentrate on cooking. He has minimized the pop-up window and didn't pay attention to the audience's comments at all, so he was not affected in any way.

When the first pot of fried golden and crispy spicy fish was freshly out of the pan, put it on a small plate and put it in front of the little black cat, the little black cat was tempted by the strong aroma and wanted to eat it very much, but at the same time wanted to wait Together with the little female, the meow face is extremely tangled, switching back and forth between "I want to eat" and "I want to control myself", very cute.

Si Nuo looked amused, and felt a little warm in his heart. He smiled lightly and said, "Honey, why don't you try it for my brother to see how it tastes? Look, there are still a lot of small dried fish that haven't been fried. We will eat them later." Let's eat together."

"Meow~" The little black cat couldn't hold back immediately, yes, he just ate one to see how it tasted!

A small hot dried fish enters the mouth, it is full of burnt fragrance, crispy, crunchy, chewing and swallowing, the lingering fragrance lingers in the mouth! There is also a weak but comfortable warm current, spreading to the limbs and bones.

Feeling that he hasn't tasted it much, the little black cat decided to eat another one...

After a while, the little black cat looked down at the shiny little plate, and suddenly his face was bewildered - what the hell, where is my fish?

Suddenly regaining his sanity, the little black cat froze—as if...he had eaten it all...!

There are only a dozen small dried fish in a small plate, which is not too much for the little black cat's appetite!

Si Nuo was picking up the small dried fish from the second pot and putting them on a large plate. When he saw the little black cat looking at him eagerly, he immediately asked, "Would you like some more, huh?"

Si Nuo prepared a lot of small fish. Dried fish, I plan to save some of it for the little guy to eat as a snack in the afternoon.

The little black cat gritted its teeth, turned its head away, and refused the temptation with great difficulty.

The little female said she wanted to be celibate, but she pampered him so much... How could this prince be willing to leave him in the future?

The spicy dried fish is ready, followed by the garlic fried crispy meat that also needs to be fried.