7

Chapter 7 Shower and First Kiss

The first live broadcast, the peak number of viewers in the live broadcast room was 268, of which 203 people followed Sino's live broadcast room.

It can be seen that even though some people say disgusting words, their bodies are honestly attracted by the enticing aroma of the food made by Sino.

Fans sent a lot of flowers and gifts, er, of course, there were some who smashed rotten eggs and bricks like I was the coolest before. The total income was about 700 star coins, and Si Nuo could get about 400.

The first place on the list of fan contributions is actually the coolest person who always dislikes me, with a contribution value of 250. Unfortunately, most of them are rotten eggs and bricks, which are commonly known as black fans; the second place is Sweet little publicity, the fan contribution value is 233, all the gifts are little stars.

These fans are not considered die-hard fans. If Si Nuo does not start the broadcast in the future, or if the live broadcast content in the future cannot attract their interest, they may lose fans at any time. After all, they have never tasted the food made by Si Nuo. How does it really taste.

If you want to attract more fans more quickly, it is best to open a star network holographic virtual live broadcast room and create a virtual object that can be tasted by the audience.

If you want to experience the holographic virtual mode of Xingwang, you must have a virtual helmet or a virtual warehouse.

As the degree of fidelity increases, the price is very different -

the virtual helmet (80%) only needs 10,000 star coins, the ordinary virtual warehouse (90%) needs 100,000 star coins, and the advanced virtual warehouse (95%) needs 5 100,000 Star Coins, and a luxury virtual warehouse (99%) requires millions of Star Coins.

If you want to make potions or food on the star network, you must have at least 95% authentic high-level virtual warehouses to make them. Otherwise, the effectiveness and taste of the things you make, even the creators cannot guarantee to achieve the desired effect.

Lu Sinuo used to be a genius with S-level spiritual power and a top student in the Department of Pharmacy of the First Comprehensive University of the Empire. When he was in the imperial capital, he used the best luxury virtual warehouse, and he also gave one to each of his family and school.

Now it has been reduced to an F-grade waste material, and it is dispatched to this remote agricultural star, where even a virtual helmet can't be used.

Fortunately, Sino has gotten used to the situation and will maintain an optimistic and positive attitude no matter how difficult the situation is. Although the task given by the system is difficult, as long as he persists in his efforts, there is still hope to achieve it.

Based on the situation of the first broadcast, Si Nuo set himself a small and difficult goal - to earn enough star coins to buy high-level virtual warehouses within a month!

After turning off the live broadcast, Si Nuo asked Xiaoka, the housekeeping robot, to help clean up the dining table, then picked up the little black cat and walked to the bathroom.

The little black cat is a precious pet that Si Nuo abducted by himself. As a plush lover, of course he has to sleep with him at night. It is very necessary to take a fragrant bath before going to bed.

Si Nuo habitually touched the little guy's stomach, and found that it was still flat. He looked surprised and said, "Where did you eat so much? The stomach didn't get bigger, and the weight didn't get heavier." The little black cat