98

Chapter 98 Live broadcast in Haiyu Starfield

Sino Nuo successfully conquered the taste buds of the two fathers by relying on a delicious, moist, warming, nourishing and anti-pregnancy soup.

As everyone knows, because of the limited ingredients of anti-abortion soup, the essence of anti-abortion medicinal materials is added, and the taste actually has a bit of a strange medicinal taste... At least for Lei Si, who has been spoiled by Sinon, he doesn't like it very much.

Lei Si just smelled the aroma and was habitually greedy, but when he really drank it, his expression was a little hard to describe. He felt that he still prefers to eat the normal dishes and soups made by Si Nuo, preferably all kinds of big fish and meat. In the future, I will no longer fight for any anti-abortion soup with my mother-in-law.

But for Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu, whose sense of taste has been poisoned for a long time, this soup is astonishingly delicious, especially for Si Xiyu, who has always felt tired after pregnancy, but now he only drank two bowls Anti-abortion soup, there is a feeling that the spirit is much better.

Of course, Lu Mingze knew what this soup meant to his wife. To him, this soup was just a rare delicacy and nourishing effect, but to Si Xiyu, it was a life-saving medicine.

Lu Mingze implored: "Xiao Nuo, can you please make a portion of psychic anti-abortion soup for your father every day in the future? Just make your father's portion, and I will prepare any ingredients needed." Lu Mingze is

a A serious soldier in front of his subordinates will only show a gentle side to his lover and children, especially to Si Nuo, a child whom he and Si Xiyu have never fulfilled their father's responsibilities. Lu Mingze feels that he owes Si Nuo a lot, I don't think it's reasonable to ask Si Nuo to pay, so I keep my attitude very low.

Si Nuo made a serious face and said angrily, "Father, you are too out of touch. We are a family and don't talk about each other. For the next period of time, I will take care of my father's three meals, even if my father dislikes it. , and you are not allowed to stop eating!"

After Si Xiyu probed Si Xiyu's body with spiritual power, he found that his body was really deficient, and the nutrition of the fetus could not keep up. If he hadn't come here in time, this time Si Xiyu was afraid that she would have to go through the gate of hell when she gave birth.

During the period before the delivery, he will seize the time to take good care of Si Xiyu's body. After the delivery, he can't be negligent during the confinement period. Si Xiyu's physical fitness has deteriorated because he gave birth to Lu Jinhe last time. Si Nuo didn't take care of her well after that, so she had to make good adjustments after giving birth this time.

Next, Si Nuo detailed about Lu Sinuo, Chi Huo, and the Lu family.

Lu Sinuo and his wife were very shocked and sad. The elder son's "slumber", Chi Huo even lost his physical body, but knowing that Lu Sinuo still had a chance to wake up, and Chi Huo also had a chance to reshape his physical body, finally a little Relieved, but still extremely guilty, so many burdens are placed on the youngest son, Sino, who is only an adult.

Lu Mingze patted Si Nuo's head distressedly: "Xiao Nuo, thank you for your hard work. It's all because my father didn't protect you well. Those people in the Lu family enjoy the protection of me and A Yu, but they treat Xiao Jin and you like this." ...I will settle accounts with them when I go back, and my father will definitely give you justice!"

Si Xiyu took Si Nuo's hand and said: "In the future, your father and I will help you share the burden. You are not alone. We Work hard as a family."