75

Chapter 75 Wilderness Survival Challenge

The captain Zhou Tian is different from the captains of other teams in that he has the absolute right to speak. He is purely serving the people.

The team number they belong to is H-168, H stands for Huaman Empire, 168 is the order drawn by the captain, Si Nuo expressed his satisfaction, Zhou Tian is lucky, this number sounds very auspicious.

As for the materials allocated to their team, they are standard configurations according to the majors of the five of them.

For example, Lei Si's is an A-level mecha and three days of energy; Si Nuo's is simple kitchen utensils suitable for cooking in the wild, and you are allowed to bring your own seasonings; Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan's are pharmacy mixing tools and collection of medicinal materials tools and a small number of commonly used medicinal materials; Cheng Zilan, as the logistics department, received a big tent, five sleeping bags, water purification filters, and so on.

In addition to team benefits, each person has a bracelet communicator that can only connect to the planet's intranet and emergency help, a very simple solar convertible flying car, and a space button with only five cubic meters.

The flying car is only available to teams with less than three mechas, and it is the only care for teams with many auxiliary systems.

But the speed of the flying car is very slow, and it cannot be compared with the mecha.

The students with mechs got on the mechas, and those without mechas got on the flying car, and were randomly dropped by the spaceship into the training planet according to the team.

In the so-called Survival Challenge, in addition to surviving on this experience planet for a week, they also have constantly changing tasks. The completion of these tasks is the criterion for judging the final ranking.

As the first batch of students were dropped on the planet, the first mission was sent to all students' communicators.

"Psionic beasts and spiritual plants on the experience planet are very rich in resources. There are different score cards hidden on them. The minimum denomination is 1 point, and the highest denomination is 10 points. The higher the score, the harder it is to obtain the score card. , The communicator will give a reminder. Close to other teams, within 10 kilometers, the opponent's total points will be prompted. After receiving this message, the scores will be settled every 24 hours, and the ten teams with the least points will be eliminated every time the settlement is made!"

"In any team, as long as one person presses the emergency help button, the whole team will be considered eliminated!" "

Experience the spiritual beasts on the planet, but you can't hunt and kill them except for the necessary parts! Otherwise, points will be deducted!

" When the number of teams is less than 80, the second task will be released!"

"You can't kill any contestants, otherwise you will be sentenced to out of the game and pursue criminal responsibility. I wish you a happy competition!" A

total of 800 contestants from the two countries, that is, 160 teams of five The team will not release the second mission until the elimination rate is more than half. According to the experience of previous Star League survival games, there are at least three rounds of missions.

In addition to obtaining points from the Psionic Beasts and dangerous places on the planet, the hidden rule is that they can also be obtained from other contestants. As long as they do not harm their lives, they can even use coercion by force.