21

Chapter 21 Yangzhou Fried Rice

Zhou Tian finally found an opportunity to borrow the luxurious virtual warehouse in Huo Lao's laboratory to access the holographic star network.

He couldn't wait to enter the personal lounge of the live broadcast platform, and took out the prize he had drawn yesterday by Xingyun, the legendary mysterious delicacy-Yangzhou fried rice!

The advantage of virtual food is that it can be set to keep the taste completely unchanged for three days.

The Yangzhou fried rice in front of me is served in a delicate ceramic dish, just like it was just out of the pan, and it is still slightly steaming and fragrant.

This simple fried rice contains rice, shrimps, eggs, diced meat, diced carrots, diced cucumbers, green beans, and corn kernels.

As a pharmacist, Zhou Tian is also a foodie. He even tried to cook. Although he failed, he can still distinguish common ingredients. He never expected that food can be combined in this way. , meat and vegetables, but also unobtrusive!

Can't wait to pick up the spoon, and took a bite... Zhou Tian, ​​who was poisoned by Mr. Huo's dark cooking just now after taking nutritional supplements for several months, felt that his taste buds and soul had been redeemed and sublimated!

How can there be such delicious food? Or in other words, how can such an unusual combination of ingredients be so delicious? This kind of deliciousness is not only the ultimate enjoyment in the taste, but also the spiritual realm feels comfortable and warm, and the whole body and mind are satisfied.

Zhou Tian's eyes were bright, and he looked at this plate of Yangzhou fried rice with affectionate eyes like looking at a lover!

He wants to continue to feast on it, but also wants to sip it slowly, so that this delicious food can last longer!

However, no matter how reluctant he was, he couldn't resist such delicious you huo, so he could only slow down his eating speed as much as possible.

In order not to finish eating too quickly, Zhou Tian opened the prize exchange area at the top of the message board in the Shino live broadcast room while eating, and was going to share his feedback on tasting.

"I never expected that when I randomly entered a live broadcast room on the virtual food channel of the live broadcast platform, I encountered the most amazing and memorable delicacy in my life! At this time, I just want more! Eat!"

When Zhou Tian finished his comment, he found that almost all the Xingyun viewers who got the pickled cucumber & appetizing radish peel, stir-fried fat sausage, pine nut fish, or the same mysterious delicacy Yangzhou fried rice also posted here Try it for feedback.

The words used by everyone are either graceful and tactful, or simple and rude, all of them are amazed-

"It's delicious!!!"

Under the feedback speeches of these xingyun audiences are the replies of other ordinary audiences, all of which are delicious. It's all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred-"I want to eat it!"! !

Uh, there are also a small number of xing yun viewers whose taste feedback is this style, and they have the largest number of replies-"It's

not delicious at all, it's really unpalatable, it's dark food at all, and others say it's delicious It's all a lie, right? Don't watch this anchor named Si Nuo again! Waste your time and waste your life!"

Ordinary viewers hehe: "Then you must not come next time! Just one less competitor!"

Other xing The yun tasted the audience with a stunned face: "Yeah, why didn't I expect this kind of operation? We all said it was unpalatable, maybe no one will come to grab the prize with us in the future!" Discussion in the entire comment