18

Chapter 18 About playing liú máng

Although Si Nuo knew that the little black cat was an orc cub, he quickly fell into self-misleading, thinking that the little black cat was a cub that had just been weaned, so he hugged the little black cat affectionately, took a bath, and went to sleep It never occurred to me to regard the other party as the "opposite sex" who needed to avoid suspicion.

While sleeping, Si Nuo continued to run "Xuan Shen Jue? Elementary", accumulating the mental domain that was consumed and emptied several times during the day.

The spiritual core, which was originally full of cracks, has recovered a little at this moment; there are shimmering spots around the spiritual core, rotating and flickering according to a certain rhythm; the active spiritual mesh area around the spiritual core has also expanded a small circle.

The little black cat leaned against Sino's neck, feeling very comfortable and peaceful in its sleep.

This is because in the dark, the spirits of Lei Si and Si Nuo are highly compatible, and Si Nuo is practicing spiritually. Within a close range, Lei Si's spiritual domain also resonates slightly, and the activity of mental energy has increased, giving birth to a new spirit. The speed of the screen was also accelerated a little...

After falling asleep, Si Nuo had a dream... a long and fast-forwarded dream, a strange but familiar dream.

In the dream, his name was Lu Sinuo. He was loved by his parents since he was a child, and his family was harmonious. He lived a carefree life.

Until the age of eight, his father and mother accepted a mission that was said to be a bit dangerous. At that time, he cried and begged them not to go, or to take him with him, but Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu went anyway, and did not Ken took him and only promised him that he would definitely come back.

However, they didn't come back! fraud! They lied to him!

Fortunately, because of his s-level mental strength, the owner's grandfather is still very good to him, he will give him whatever he wants, but his grandfather is also very strict with him.

My cousin, Lu Sirui, is slightly inferior to him in appearance and level of mental power, but he is very competitive. He often likes to show off in front of him what he has but what he doesn't have—what kind of gift did my father buy me? Where to go, I have another cute male cub brother...

He also looked on coldly, showing a look of disdain to compare with Lu Sirui. Actually...he cared a lot, but what could he do if he cared, since it was impossible for his father and mother to come back.

What he can do is to force himself to become better, thinking that if his father and mother return one day, he will be their pride, and he will never be inferior to other children.

When he was an adult at the age of eighteen, his grandfather made him betrothed to Qi Bohai, a high-ranking male orc from the Qi family who was just as young as an adult. The other party had A-level mental strength and S-level physique, and was also a well-known genius in the Huaman Empire.

He didn't have any feelings for that seemingly gentle and considerate strange male orc. But grandpa said that the Lu family and the Qi family have cooperated on a very important project, and only the in-law relationship is the strongest, so the marriage between the two families is imperative.

He agreed to get engaged, but he has always been indifferent to this nominal fiancé, and he is not willing to hold hands, let alone kiss.

Qi Bohai's smile was too fake, it was very hypocritical at first glance. But it doesn't matter, I haven't given a little sincerity, if I really want to get married in the future, I can live with respect as a guest, as long as the other party is worthy of him, he will try his best to be a good partner.