53

Chapter 53

Si Nuo had also learned a little about this spiritual chef competition from Cheng Zimo, a partner of the star network live broadcast platform.

In addition to the competitions of the Spirit Cooking Department, other combat and auxiliary majors also have their own assessment competitions, which are collectively called the Interstellar Student Cup League and are held every three years.

The qualifications for the competition are that all college students who are in the third grade or above can sign up, and especially outstanding students in the first and second grades can also be recommended by their teachers to participate.

The early trials of the Spiritual Chef Department were held on the Holographic Star Network, mainly based on data such as the degree of recovery of mental assistance, the promotion of mental power, and the degree of deliciousness.

The first trial selects the top 1,000 chefs with the best comprehensive data before the second trial, and puts them on the official website of the virtual food zone, allowing the public to taste and vote. Only the top 20 most popular spiritual chefs are elected, and then they are eligible to be listed in the real world. Participate in the rematch.

The competition method of the real rematch is quite special, and it will be conducted in the form of a team.

There are 20 quotas for the Spirit Cooking Department, 30 quotas for the Pharmacy Department, 50 quotas for the Commanding Department, 100 quotas for each of the Mecha Department and the Combat Department... During the rematch, students from all departments can freely form a team of five. , together with outstanding students selected by the Eno Federation, went to a special experience planet to participate in the survival challenge.

In order to prepare for the final survival challenge, many mecha masters and arena fighters on the star network are no longer keen to fight alone, but like to bring mecha manufacturing department, pharmacist, and spiritual chef to play 2v2 and 3v3 together . The command department also likes to team up with the mecha department, optical brain department, and logistics department to play multiplayer team battles together.

In the Interstellar Student Cup Spiritual Chef Competition, even if the teacher in the professional practical class did not recommend it, Si Nuo tried his best to participate. This was an excellent opportunity for him to make a name for himself and attract fans.

Thanking the teacher for the recommendation, Si Nuo looked at his classmates who were still scrambling for eight-treasure porridge around his experimental cooking table, and smiled silently.

Now that "Xuan Shen Jue? Elementary" has been practiced to the extreme, Si Nuo does not need to be reminded by Master Chihuo in real time, but can also vaguely feel with his mental thoughts that all the students in the class who tried the eight-treasure porridge, including the teacher, have derived from their bodies. A light golden "will power" silk thread representing liking was connected to him.

This means that they are all fans of the food he made.

There was relatively little break time at noon, so Si Nuo took out the bento he had prepared early in the morning and ate lunch, and the afternoon was full of basic theory courses.

When I returned to the villa near the school at night, Lei Si hadn't finished class yet, so Si Nuo started preparing dinner first. For convenience, Si Nuo used only second- and third-grade ingredients, and only one or two dishes used a small portion of four. Use high-grade ingredients as main ingredients or side dishes.

The soup is the golden pheasant antler and mushroom soup that has been cooked slowly since the morning, followed by garlic pork chops, shrimp balls in tomato sauce, steamed sea clams with eggs, and fried vegetables with three shreds.