51

Chapter 51 Braised Yuan Capybara

When they returned to the villa, it was almost noon. What Si Nuo and Lei Si ate were the dishes delivered by the gourmet experience restaurant opened by Huo Yunfan's family.

These can be said to be the signature dishes of the most prestigious gourmet experience restaurant in Imperial City. The presentation is exquisite and the taste is not bad, but the overall taste is light. Artificial seasoning, it's okay to eat it occasionally, but it's unbearable to eat it for a long time.

More importantly, these ingredients are not processed properly, and there are too many residual impurities in them, which makes the taste of the food much lower.

After eating the dishes of this so-called gourmet restaurant once, Sino decided to cook as much as possible by himself whenever he has time.

Because it takes a long time to process the fourth- and fifth-level ingredients, after lunch, Si Nuo began to prepare for the highlight of the dinner.

There are three main dishes that Si Nuo chooses to cook, one is the fourth-grade capybara, one is Lieyan one-horned rhinoceros beef, and the other is the ice lotus cloud snake stew that Si Nuo is very familiar with.

The capybara is very similar to the enlarged version of the puffer fish, with a bulging body... It is four or five meters in size, and one is enough to make several times.

The capybara also has a slight toxin and needs to be handled very carefully. The method used by Sino is to braise it in brown sauce.

The Lieyan one-horned rhinoceros is a fire-attribute psychic beast. The energy in the meat is more violent, it is not easy to handle, and the meat is more chewy. Sino took the beef brisket and used the fourth-level water-attribute ingredient purple-leaf radish As a side dish, I made a stewed beef brisket with radish.

Si Nuo is already very familiar with the method of ice lotus cloud snake stew, and the finished product is a thick white soup.

Because the person to be treated this time was Prince Xiao Yue, Si Nuo was willing to take out the top-level five-level ingredient, Bingyuelian, in his hands, which was one flower less.

Next, there are several dishes made with third-level ingredients, such as sweet and sour pork made from lulu pork, braised pheasant feet in sauce, and garlic pumpkin vines.

I also made a dessert of milky pumpkin balls and a dessert of red bean sago with coconut milk.

The dishes are not many, but the portion is full.

Except for the three main dishes, which Si Nuo cooked in his closed small kitchen with spiritual energy cauldron and earth core fire, Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan handled the ingredients for other dishes and snacks. After finishing the remaining impurities, Zhou and Huo personally instructed Zhou and Huo to do it.

After the dishes were ready, Si Nuo asked the robot assistant to take out the vacuum insulated lunch boxes, divided them into portions for two people, and packed them up.

At this time, Xiao Yingjie had already arrived at Si Nuo's villa and was waiting.

Smelling the rich and attractive aroma in the kitchen, he really wanted to stay and eat together, and tasted the ultimate deliciousness immediately, but thinking that his idol and boss in the prince's mansion were still waiting for him to go back and feed him, Xiao Yingjie had no choice but to bear it Gluttons aroused by the aroma of food.

Relying on his excellent memory, Xiao Yingjie recalled that His Highness the Prince had a villa near the college area, not far from the villa where Sino lived, for food...ah no, for the sake of medical treatment, maybe he His Royal Highness should be advised to live in a house in the college district for a while.