38

Chapter 38 Cloud Snake Boiler, Success!

The disgusted Lei Da Da Hei got up very obediently, lying on the sofa next to Sino with his ears drooping and his head down, trying to shrink his much larger figure, exuding grievance and resentment all over his body. breath.

The violent and destructive desire deliberately suppressed by Lei Si also had a tendency to be somewhat irrepressible, and the blood color in the red-gold cat pupils became a little darker.

Si Nuo realized that what he said just now might hurt Lei Si, who is now in a sensitive period, and quickly reached out to comfort his furry head, and explained with a smile: "I like Xiao Si when he grows up, even brother My strength is limited... I may not be able to pick you up."

Si Nuo has always liked the big fluffy dog.

It's just that when Si Nuo touched it, he accidentally pulled out a hand of fur...

This is the hair moulting period that accompanies the Mavericks from the cub form to the adult form, and now the softer fur of the body has to change It falls off and becomes a smooth and hard hair.

From now on, only the fur on the abdomen is still soft.

Looking at the fur in Si Nuo's hands, Lei Sihu's face was stunned, and he was greatly shocked. If he loses the function of making little females pluck their hair, will he be far from being favored?

Si Nuo was also taken aback, but quickly understood that shedding hair is a common characteristic of cats. Now that they are about to grow up, it is normal to change their hair.

Using his fingers as a comb, he patiently helped Lei Si clean up the fluffy hairs on his body.

The young man's white and slender fingers caressed the fur on his body inch by inch, the movements were gentle and meticulous, Lei Si felt extremely comfortable, the uneasiness in his heart dissipated little by little, and the tyrannical aura on his body was restrained well again.

His little female is always so nice, even though she dislikes him in her mouth, and justly plans their relationship as just "brothers", but she is doing something closer to him than a lover.

Prince Lei's heart beats faster, the tips of his ears tremble, and his face and ears would turn red if it wasn't for the hair blocking him.

Lei Si also gradually made a decision in his heart -

the little female didn't seem to hate him when he grew up, so he still had hope, the hope that the little female could really fall in love with him.

Having met such a good Si Nuo, how could he have taken a liking to others?

If he can successfully transform this time...he will sign an orc companion blood contract with the little female! Even if Si Nuo refused, he might be backlashed!

Si Nuo found that his big cat's mood seemed to return to normal, and his mood also improved, and he carefully collected all the fur that had been combed.

Si Nuo planned to wait until Mao Mao had collected enough to make a tiger fur mat, and if there were more, to make a tiger fur blanket! It's great to hear! And you can touch it whenever you want!

Thinking about it this way, I suddenly hope that Lei Si Miao will grow up and shed more hair!

Fortunately, neither Lei Si nor Si Nuo knew each other's thoughts at all, so the picture of one person and one tiger getting along was very warm and harmonious.