66

Chapter 66

The empty restaurant area is spacious and spacious, which is finally enough for Lei Si to toss about.

Lei Si can also feel that his body is about to fall into a state of passive evolution. Under the extreme pain of continuous division, stretching and growth of body cells, he may not be able to completely control the sovereignty of his body, and he may not be able to bear it because of excessive pain. Rolling, biting, scratching, violent destruction and more.

Lei Si had no choice but to reluctantly send Si Nuo off his back and put him at the entrance of the kitchen passage.

Lei Chuhei started to howl again: "Ooooohohohoho!"

Si Nuo, who accidentally lit up the animal language, touched the big black tiger's back, and replied with sparkling eyes: "Okay, I'll wait for you to take me with you later." Fly!"

Once you accept the prototype of Lei Si as a big black tiger, you will still be able to fly. It's very interesting to think about it!

After getting the reply from Sino, the big black tiger walked proudly towards the restaurant near the door—it was about 30 meters away from where Sino was.

Because Lei Si has already received a relatively sufficient energy supplement before, and has undergone a lot of physical fitness and supernatural training, this second transformation is not too difficult.

On the screen, it is basically a big black tiger rolling on the spot, and as it rolls and rolls, it grows bigger and bigger... and scratches the wooden floor until it is full of holes.

Just feel hungry.

"Woohoo!"

Si Nuo was very distressed: "Don't worry, you eat the leftover half of the fried rice with eggs just now, I will make more now, you have to be good!

" The egg fried rice was placed in the middle of the restaurant.

Then he ran back to the entrance of the kitchen passage, and quickly took out his spiritual cauldron and some level 4 and level 5 ingredients from the space button.

Because the Cheng family brothers are trustworthy collaborators, Zhou Huo and Zhou Huo are familiar friends of Si Nuo, and they plan to teach them "Xuan Ling Jue Part 1" in the future, and now it is an extremely urgent moment, Si Nuo Nuo didn't have too many taboos.

I plan to use the spiritual energy cauldron directly to make spiritual energy food.

And quickly exchanged the fan value and Master Chi Huo for an "acceleration BUFF" and "spiritual power endurance BUFF". Anyway, he is not short of fan value now.

The food cooked in this way can't use 100% energy, there will be 1%~5% energy loss, and the taste will be slightly inferior, but the speed can be increased by almost ten times.

A meal that would have taken an hour to cook took him just six minutes to finish.

Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan kept asking the robot assistants to send the ingredients they had processed to Si Nuo, and Si Nuo only needed to process them a little bit to remove the remaining impurities.

The Cheng family brothers who had nothing to do were standing not far behind Si Nuo, watching him keep throwing the prepared ingredients into a strangely shaped small pot, which could actually hold it all!

What's more, this pot is actually standing in the void, and below it is a strange blue flame that is slightly radiating. It looks like a small ball, but it exudes a very powerful heat.