107

Chapter 107

Si Nuo was originally the genius chef of ancient Chinese gourmet cuisine that has become popular recently, and the celebration-themed activities have always been very popular. In addition, everyone was curious about the first appearance of the crown prince as an adult. When the live broadcast started, the number of online viewers reached the entire empire. One-tenth of the population - 600 billion, and since the relationship between Lei Si and Si Nuo was exposed, this number is still growing explosively.

Even if I don't have time to watch it for a while, I will watch the replay of the abbreviated version later.

As soon as he arrived on the Agricultural Ecology Star, Lei Si thoughtfully proposed to group into groups. He didn't care how others grouped, anyway, he and Si Nuo were in a group.

The next three days of wilderness survival activities were completely home for Si Nuo and Mrs. Lei Si to show off their skills.

Don't have the tools to make meals? Lei Si is proficient in all kinds of supernatural powers. On the spot, he used the golden superpowers to refine a few iron pots, knives, forks, grills, and cut a few wooden tables, chairs, bowls and chopsticks. It's so easy!

Even drilling wood to make fire and water is not necessary, Lei Si can use fire-type abilities to supply fire and water-type abilities to supply water! You can also use the ice ability to order ice cubes to make a temporary refrigerator for unsustainable food!

The fellow elite students are not idle either. With Lei Si around, they want to sit back and reap the rewards, which is impossible. They can only hunt for ingredients, and then follow Lei Si's example to divide labor and work together to make the tools needed to make food. Then imitate Snow's way of making food, do it yourself, and have enough food and clothing.

The crown prince and the princess are tasting all kinds of mountain delicacies here, and a few groups next to them are eating half-baked meat that is charred on the outside and half-baked on the inside. I couldn't stop sucking my saliva; while seeing the miserable scenes of the well-known elite children of other empires, I couldn't help but want to laugh hahaha, and felt a little sad for them.

The few elite children in the military department are very able to endure hardships. It is not uncommon for them to eat grass roots and drink muddy water, let alone meat. But the premise is that there will be no very attractive and strong aroma next to it!

Si Nuo would try to cook as much as possible every time he cooked, and only when Lei Si couldn't finish it, he would reluctantly allow other groups to exchange rare ingredients for a small portion of food, and they would be responsible for washing dishes and dealing with the aftermath.

Even if it was leftovers, the moment the elite children ate it, their eyes widened in shock, oh my god, it's so delicious! There is such delicious food in the world! It was even more delicious than what they ate in the Xingwang virtual food tasting space!

What's more important is that the food contains pure, impurity-free and abundant energy! There are no side effects! They have a feeling that as long as they eat a little more, the mental and physical bottlenecks that have not been loosened for a long time can be overcome!

They finally understood why their seniors/bosses/teachers told them to make friends with Si Nuo before they left the house! This is more than just a genius chef, this is the hope that they can break through the upper limit!

People have always been like this, they don't worry about the few but the unevenness, why Lei Si can eat delicious and spicy food, they want to eat dark cuisine; Lei Si can enjoy 100% pure food, they even have a hard time dealing with the impurities of basic ingredients ?