2

Chapter 2 Grilled Fish Conquers Little Black Meow

Since he won't be able to return to Earth in the short term, Si Nuo can only calm down and think carefully about how to complete the first task released by the system.

To cook, there must be ingredients, condiments, and kitchen utensils.

Led by Xiaoka, the housekeeping robot, Si Nuo came to the kitchen of the farm.

The style of the farm house is very retro. It looks like the architectural style of the ancient earth era with cornices and corners, but the inside is a high-tech product.

This farm was originally owned by Lu Sinuo's father, Lu Mingze, and the house was designed by Lu Mingze himself, as a vacation home for him and his lover Si Xiyu.

Lu Sinuo was sent here by the Lu family to recuperate because according to Lu Mingze's will that was routinely made before he left for the mission, when Lu Sinuo turned eighteen and became an adult, the farm would be automatically assigned to him. Lu Mingze probably didn't expect that that mission was a farewell, and there was no time to leave more things for his son.

Before Lu Sinuo was a genius with S-level spiritual power, the best resources of the Lu family were all inclined to him. Although he has no father or mother, he has never been short of money. Lu Sinuo didn't pay much attention to this farm on the remote agricultural planet, but now it's the only thing he owns.

In the huge kitchen, there are only a dozen large jars filled with nutritious paste, as well as simple steamers, cooking pots, and ovens, all of which are fixed on the stove and cannot be disassembled.

Fortunately, there is a portable energy stove and two matching pots, one large and one small, in the closet, probably for convenience when going out for a picnic.

The condiments only have the simplest and original oil and salt, as for the ingredients, there is nothing at all!

The dietary pattern of the Interstellar Era pursues nutrition first, but the ingredients are still very rich and varied. In the past, Lu Sinuo usually ate medium and high-level spiritual ingredients rich in spiritual power. After spiritual chefs remove impurities from spiritual ingredients, they only need the simplest cooking to have a very good taste and abundant energy.

As for the nutritious food, it is the food that the poorest people will eat. It is made of low-grade ingredients with almost no aura through mechanical processing. It has no taste at all, and it can only barely meet the needs of the body.

Lu Sinuo has lost its use value to the Lu family, and being sent to this agricultural star, it is naturally impossible to supply him with expensive mid-to-high-level psionic ingredients. Even the nutritious stuff was left over from the previous guard of the farm. After eating, Lu Sinuo had to find a way to feed himself.

This is also one of the reasons why Lu Sinuo "couldn't survive". Without the talent he was proud of, he would have no relatives, no friends, no star network, and he would not even be able to eat delicious food!

It was as if the whole world had abandoned him!

Probably because Sino started to learn to adapt to living hard in this era as "Lu Sinuo", he suddenly understood Lu Sinuo's thoughts, if he had lived in a superior environment since he was a child, he would suddenly encounter such a situation. The shock, maybe you will be so desperate that you don't want to live.

Si Nuo is very fortunate, fortunately, he has a grandfather who truly loves him, a sister who relies on him wholeheartedly, and has a good cooking skill taught to him by his grandfather himself.