71

Chapter 71 Lei Si PKs Cheng Zilan

There was gnashed hatred in Chi Huo's tone, it was the first time that Si Nuo saw his master who was often unreliable and occasionally had a sarcastic face so excited.

Just from his words alone, Si Nuo conjured up 300,000 words of love and hatred, and immediately asked Chi Huo subconsciously with great interest: "Master, this is your fellow... huh?

" What Nuo originally wanted to ask was "good old friend".

But judging from Chi Huo's excited tone, it is very likely that they have turned against each other?

Chi Huo sensed his apprentice's messy thoughts, and immediately denied it: "Don't think about it, I didn't have a good time with him. Back then, I fell into the gap between time and space, and it was all because of this bastard. I guess he also got his way , and also fell into the gap of time and space, hum, it really deserves it!"

Si Nuo said meaningfully: "...Oh!"

His master is trying to cover it up! But Chi Huo didn't want to talk about it, and he didn't ask too much. There is no secret in this world, and he will naturally know it after a long time.

Cheng Zilan was still a little uncomfortable with the SS-level coercion radiated by Lei Si, but he didn't seem too uncomfortable. After all, he himself actually had S+ mental power, and his inner core was still an old monster who had practiced for an unknown number of years.

Cheng Zilan took a slight discomfort in his body, glanced at Lei Si unhappily, frowned and continued to stare at Si Nuo, hesitantly said: "You have a smell that I am very familiar with. I seem...should know you...but I It's obviously the first time I've seen you."

Strictly speaking, it's not the first time, because Si Nuo is so famous, and the Cheng family and Si Nuo also cooperated. When Si Nuo first became famous, Cheng Zilan was at her cousin's Under the strong Amway, he once watched the holographic projection of the live cooking of Sinostar.com, but he didn't feel anything special at the time.

Delicious food...he also likes it, but food is enough to replenish energy, and the taste is almost enough to keep you from starving. He felt that the reason he was born in this world was to find someone, but he didn't know who he was looking for.

He felt that this fragile body was about to be unable to bear the power of his soul. In order to "die" slowly, Cheng Zilan often fell into a coma.

Now, after Cheng Zilan met Master Si Nuo, he suddenly had a very strong intuition that the person he was looking for had a very close relationship with this young female who was known as the "Gourmet Chef of Ancient China".

Chi Huo stared at Cheng Zilan with his divine sense for a while, and found that something was wrong... The person in front of him should be incomplete, lacking a soul.

More importantly...he doesn't seem to remember him.

Also, after coming to this strange time and space through the turbulence of time and space, he was seriously injured and dying at that time, how could this person be unaffected?

But that person's cultivation base is higher than his, so he shouldn't be reduced to the level of incomplete soul...

Unless, that guy Ji Qianlan split on his own.

But the method of splitting souls is extremely painful...

Is there a possibility that Ji Qianlan found out that he had fallen into the gap of time and space, and then separated out five souls and six souls, and came to find him specially?