78

Chapter 78

At the beginning, Lin Lei, the captain of Team 133, was very worried and doubted, what kind of ancient Chinese food restaurant did Sino set up in the survival challenge? Would anyone really be willing to spend points to eat?

He admitted that the food made by Si Nuo was really delicious and tempting, but if it wasn't like their team, there was really no hope of entering the next round of the competition, who would be willing to spend points in exchange for food?

You must know that the improvement of food delicacy is often accompanied by the loss of nutrients and the inefficiency of energy absorption!

Lin Lei is a person who doesn't like to care about gossip. Although he had heard of Sino's name before, he didn't pay attention to it. He just thought it was touted by everyone and exaggerated the effect.

During the Star Net Spirit Chef Competition before, Lin Lei was racing against time for physical fitness and simulated command combat training in order to compete for the top 50 places in the command department. How could there be any time to queue up for a taste test?

It's just that the strength of the 133rd team is weak, and he has no better choice. The main reason is that Lei Si, the new and strongest genius of the Huaman Empire with extraordinary combat power, and Cheng Zilan, who is said to be as good at fighting as Lei Si's strength, chose Agreed to Sino's request for cooperation.

However, when Lin Lei took the first mouthful of the fragrant and rich beggar chicken, and felt the pure and soothing energy in it, Lin Lei immediately dispelled the doubts in his heart!

Lin Lei had an urge to cry. It is no exaggeration to say that he has never eaten such delicious food in his life!

The mental and physical strength consumed by fighting hard to get as many points cards as possible before is also recovering rapidly!

What's more, his spiritual power, which has been stuck at A-level for a long time, unexpectedly because of the extremely pure and comfortable energy contained in this food, his spiritual level faintly touched the limit of advanced A-level!

value! So worth it!

If he had more points, he would exchange them for more food without hesitation!

The ranking in the competition is important, but more importantly, improve your own strength through the sharpening of the competition!

For the Combat Department, improving strength through combat is an essential training method, but Lin Lei never thought that the effect of relying on food to improve himself is actually so good!

The other four auxiliary departments in Team 133 were not calm either.

Xu Jiajia and Wang Mingle from the Spiritual Cooking Department were very excited: "We are both in the Spiritual Cooking Department, and our level is far behind Si Nuo! I never thought that I would be lucky enough to be able to help Si Nuo in this competition and learn to cook from him This is even better than taking the first place in the competition!"

Zhang Haifeng from the pharmacy department finally understood why Zhou Tian and Huo Yunfan, who were first and second in the pharmacy department, didn't make medicines well, but followed a second-year chef from the spirit chef department. of students learn to make psionic food!

The psychic food that Si Nuo made casually in such a crude environment in the wild looks ugly and dark on the outside, but is so delicious on the inside. This supplementary effect is simply the ultimate level of high-end (third-level) food! It is much more effective than high-level mental power recovery potions, and it has no side effects at all, and there is no dosage limit!