47

Chapter 47

Both of them are newbies in love, and their kissing skills are pretty bad, but Lei Si, relying on his enthusiasm, insisted on pestering Si Nuo for a long time and refused to let go, until the visual holographic light screen in the private room suddenly lit up, it turned out to be an auction The party has officially begun.

The host on the stage was a beautiful and sexy mature girl, wearing an eye-catching flaming red dress, generous and elegant, with witty remarks, instantly bursting the audience.

Against the dim light of the holographic light screen, Sino's delicate and beautiful face was flushed. Confused by the kiss, he came back rationally, shoved Lei Si embarrassingly, and breathlessly said: "The auction, it's open, it's started!" ...Let's not..."

Lei Si was dissatisfied that Si Nuo still had the mood to pay attention to other things at this time, but he also knew that if he didn't let him go, Si Nuo would probably become angry from embarrassment.

He had no choice but to reluctantly sip another kiss on the slightly red and swollen lips of the female teenager. The ambiguous silver threads connected between the lips of the two, looking full of lust.

The tall boy with animal ears hugged the female boy whose legs were limp after being kissed by him, and they sat on the loveseat together.

Si Nuo felt extremely embarrassed, and said in a low voice, "Let me go, I want to sit by myself..." After

he said a word, Lei Si leaned over and kissed him.

Si Nuo's moist and pretty peach eyes widened, he quickly covered his mouth with his hand, and complained, "Xiao Si, why have you become such a hooligan!"

Lei Si snorted arrogantly, leaned over and kissed Si Nuo to cover his mouth. The white back of the hand on the lips, said meaningfully: "Who made you duplicity before, and you still don't want to be responsible for teasing me. You promised to be my wife, what's the matter with me kissing a few times? I can be more rascal, do you want to try?" Try?"

Si Nuo immediately didn't dare to say anything more, turned his head to look at the holographic visual screen, and decided to adopt a cold treatment policy.

Now that Lei Si is completely stronger than him in terms of size and strength, if he can't fight, he can't break free, so... he can only admit it. QQ

He shouldn't have been in love with the little black cat in the form of a cub back then. He has hugged, petted and kissed him many times. This stepping on a horse is a debt, and he has to pay it back when he comes out to play around!

Although Si Nuo was a little confused and sad in his heart, but... there was also sweetness and joy slowly growing...

So Lei Si likes him so much!

Are they together?

Fortunately, Lei Si is relatively strong, otherwise, with his emotionally cowardly personality, they would probably miss him.

Deep down in his heart, he has always been independent and self-reliant, and he has never had much confidence in his feelings. Even if he likes someone, he can't take the initiative. Even if the other person takes the initiative, he still has to imagine the most pessimistic and negative results. Dare to take the first step.

However, when Lei, who likes him and he also likes, forced him to take this step, Si Nuo discovered that on the road of life, besides walking alone, there are other people who can advance and retreat together... Life and death are inseparable.

This made Sino's uneasy heart suddenly calm down a lot.

He turned his head and looked at the visualization screen, embarrassed to look at Lei Si behind him... But a sweet smile unconsciously appeared on his lips, and a happy dimple appeared in his smile.