Chapter 51: Peanut

*Amy's P.O.V*

It's another day at the LaRusso house. My uncle is with Chozen and my aunt is doing something, probably related to work. Then it's just Sam, Anthony, and I at the house.

I just finished watching another episode of Friends before Sam came into the living room.

"I want to talk to you about something." She said as she sat on the couch, next to me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Miguel is coming back to the Valley tomorrow and I don't know what to do. I don't even know how to feel."

"Well, Miguel's coming back.." I said, "Shouldn't you be happy instead of looking upset?"

My cousin had a frown on her face when she told me the news of Miguel coming back to the Valley. She didn't sound too happy so I'm a bit confused as to why she seems sad.

Am I missing something?

"I mean, I'm happy that he's coming back because what he did was really dangerous but things nowadays don't feel right."

"Care to explain?"

"It started back at the prom." She started to say, "We had that fight and we didn't have a talk about it. Then we had another fight a few days ago."

"What did you guys fight about now?" I questioned.

"About how he just left. He wasn't in Miyagi-Do's corner. He wasn't there for you or Eli. Then he continued to say how I wasn't in his corner when he went to Mexico. But how could I be in his corner when it was dangerous to begin with? We both ended up snapping at each other."

I had no idea about a fight between her and Miguel. It must've happened after Daniel shut down Miyagi-Do.

I eyed her. "So what are you going to do when he comes back home?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's what I've been trying to figure out for days and I'm still not sure." She sighed and she crossed her arms over her chest.

I already have my own relationship to deal with and now Sam is having problems.

And I'm not saying that Eli and I will break up, we're fine.

But I'm definitely worried about Sam right now.

"Talk to him." I said, "That's honestly the only thing that you can do. Talk everything out. Don't bottle it all up because then it only makes the situation worse. Tell him what's on your mind even if he doesn't want to hear it. Will you be able to do that?"

"Yeah." She nodded, "We definitely need to talk after our last two arguments."

"Then do that and then let me know how it goes."

"I'm still trying to figure things out. But I'm sure I'll be able to handle it once I have my answer."

"That's good, Sam." Now it was my turn to nod my head.

"It just sucks though because whenever I am trying to figure it out, it all leads back to karate." She looked at me and I can see that she's sad.

"And do you blame karate?"

"I'm just starting to think that karate is taking over my life and it makes me super stressed."

I thought hard about her words. I remember when she asked me if I thought karate was taking over my life. That conversation happened when summer vacation started.

Which was literally a week ago.

No wonder why she asked me that question.

"This is why you need to figure things out, Sam. You're bottling your emotions after what happened at the tournament, what happened with Miguel. It's good that you're talking about it now with me but you also need to find some answers." I said, truthfully.