Chapter 37: Need You Now

*Amy's P.O.V*

I finally got the courage to leave Eli's house and walk back to mine.

With each step, I could feel my heart breaking some more and it gave me so much pain.

My cheeks were dried from all the crying I've done and I continued to feel miserable as I continued to walk home.

I continued to whimper as tears were wanting to fall from my eyes.

I tried my best to stop the tears from happening.

Rapidly, I would blink my eyes to try and stay calm.

But it was impossible.

I was truly devastated after the breakup.

When I left home earlier today to go to Eli's house, I had many thoughts in my head, to try and make him feel better, to cheer him up.

But it didn't go in the way that I wanted it to.

One second I was talking to him and then a second later, Eli is telling me that we can't be together anymore and then we were broken up.

It still didn't feel real.

The breakup, the pain, the tears that ran down my face after it happened.

But it was real. Every part of it and I didn't want to believe it.

After five minutes, I made it home.

When I walked back into the house, I could hear Daniel and Amanda talking. What about? I don't know and I don't care.

They stopped talking when they heard me.

"Amy, where have you been?" Daniel asked.

"Getting my heart broken." I said before I went to my shared room that I have with Sam.

I don't know why I keep saying that. Everyone knows that Sam and I share a room.

Once I reached the room, I see Sam staring up at the ceiling.

And she looked pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I sat on my own bed.

"Tory."

That's the only thing she said. She didn't elaborate until I said something else.

"What about Tory?"

"She's the one that was in our house." Sam sat up. "She was in our house and getting some help from my mom."

Tory. She's been here. What the hell?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Tory wants to go to school since she's in a situation."

"And what is her situation?"

"Hell if I know." Sam shrugged.

"I'm going to take a guess and say that she's going back to school, isn't she?" I asked.

Sam nodded. "My mom thinks she won't cause trouble."

Again, what is Amanda's deal with Tory and why is she helping her all of a sudden? What kind of bullshit is that?

"This can't be happening." I said as soon as I heard it.

"That's what I kept saying."

Is it really a good idea for Tory to go back to school? Who knows, she might start another school fight.

"Did anything else happen while I was out of the house?" I asked.

"I tried talking to my mom and dad about it..." she said, "It didn't go well."